doylesroom.com user id's

This is where we can share our poker usernames, If you use Doyle's Room at all, put your Username right here so that the FCP Community can try to beat each other on the site.Enjoy, and please only post your user name, and what times, limits you ussually play.

first.gifUser Id: DrumInfectedPlay: No Limit Sng's, MTT, and Cash games 2$/5$ blinds and under.Hope too see some of you around dolly's crib greenthumb.gifI play mostly 5.50 and up Sng's and play alot of MTT's. I also play heads up poker alot and I really like the 2 or 4 table tournaments they have as well.Lots of options!

What stakes s'n'g do you play? How do you find the level of play?I've played there a few years now and love the s'n'g structure. Personally I find the level of play at the $25 + $50 reasonably soft, not as easy as Party but less of a crapshoot. The cash games are quite tough at times with some very good players at the 2/4 nl games. I still make a reasonable profit on them but prefer easier pastures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I linked to doyles room on same network.............. think im the only Irish player and i can safely say the luck of the Irish is not with me...... Im about as lucky as a Muslim at an airport!! Ive played you before Druminfected i play between $3-$25 sng's depending on mood and level of alertness play $1/$2 cash, and honestly i dunno why you guys dissing the players some of them are very good indeed. Lots of wiley old Grandpa's ready to pinch ur hard earned freeroll dollars!! Love the 4 table tourneys there!

I linked to doyles room on same network.............. think im the only Irish player and i can safely say the luck of the Irish is not with me...... Im about as lucky as a Muslim at an airport!! Ive played you before Druminfected i play between $3-$25 sng's depending on mood and level of alertness play $1/$2 cash, and honestly i dunno why you guys dissing the players some of them are very good indeed. Lots of wiley old Grandpa's ready to pinch ur hard earned freeroll dollars!! Love the 4 table tourneys there!
I'll look out for you next time! Yeh I love it there, and I also love the 4 table and the 2 table tourneys they have. lots and lots of options.greenthumb.gif
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

navybuttons.im having trouble with my first withdrawl from the site. anyone else experienced this?i withdrew all my money (still haven't gotten the check) so now im only playing the freerolls with all my points.the level of competition in this room is generally much higher than the other rooms i go to.