Isn't the limit 1k a day? I tried to load some $ on mine but it didn't work...I guess you have a blessed acct.
Yes, 1K limit, I loaded 3 days in a row, the withdrew 3 days in a row. But my last transfer to the card was on Monday, I think.YouTeller sounds great! Can't wait for their launch. Maybe we can all transfer from net to you.

when I spoke to support yesterday they said they could give me no time line for withdrawls to be processed. I was also told that they were no longer offering checks. When I checked their site today I see they have now blocked all U.S. members peer to peer transfers. So much for the bank of Jeff

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2007-02-...wn_x.htm?csp=34Article was posted in a pocket5s thread today.The main point is: "Neteller declined to comment. The company processed more than $7 billion in online gambling transactions in its 2005 fiscal year. FBI Agent Neil Donovan says funds from Neteller are being held in court as potential evidence. Some customers may get their money back, but he did not provide a timetable."Ugh.
Neteller is also not accepting phone calls. I have called repeatedly and used each different voice mail prompt to no avail......all voice mail prompts end with the statement...."if you are from the US, check the website....goodbye, thank you for usuing Neteller."My only consolation is that if the hackers get back into my account (before when I was one of the hackies, Neteller said it was my fault and cannot guarantee anymore monies held there unless I had my laptop professionally cleaned), the hackers will not be able to transfer my money anywhere either. Ugh.

Here is the latest e-mail I got from Neteller...Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Due to circumstances out of NETELLER'S control, all withdraw options are being delayed indefinitely. NETELLER is making every effort to solve this issue. And please be assured that your funds are safely maintained, in a separate trust fund. For more information, please visit http://updates.neteller.com Thank you for choosing NETELLER. NETELLER Customer Servicenothing more than what the website says.

Here is the latest e-mail I got from Neteller...Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Due to circumstances out of NETELLER'S control, all withdraw options are being delayed indefinitely. NETELLER is making every effort to solve this issue. And please be assured that your funds are safely maintained, in a separate trust fund. For more information, please visit http://updates.neteller.com Thank you for choosing NETELLER. NETELLER Customer Servicenothing more than what the website says.
I guess i just went busto and wasn't even playing poker,,,,damn it,,,$3425 down the drain,,,,i actually feel kinda sick right now
I guess i just went busto and wasn't even playing poker,,,,damn it,,,$3425 down the drain,,,,i actually feel kinda sick right now
That Sucks! I am only stuck a little over 1k
so current pending withdrawls, that were enacted weeks ago just got owned?- Jordan
has anyone tried to do a peer to peer with me today?Six happy customers so far...would like to continue to offer banking services.
All US customers accts. are now "non-certified." We can no longer P2P with anyone.

You will all get your money eventually, Netteller is trying to find a legal way of giving everyone their funds back. Its not like a cokehead stripper found your wallet and went to town. This is a huge company that has to do it the right way. My advise to you guys is if you have family in Canada or very good friends that play on the same site as you, transfer the money to them and have them withdraw by cheque. I withdrew from stars on sat so no problems for Canadians.WARNINGDont transfer to anyone named Vinny, Rocco, Little Tony, or Big John. Not a good idea even if your related.

You will all get your money eventually, Netteller is trying to find a legal way of giving everyone their funds back. Its not like a cokehead stripper found your wallet and went to town. This is a huge company that has to do it the right way. My advise to you guys is if you have family in Canada or very good friends that play on the same site as you, transfer the money to them and have them withdraw by cheque. I withdrew from stars on sat so no problems for Canadians.WARNINGDont transfer to anyone named Vinny, Rocco, Little Tony, or Big John. Not a good idea even if your related.
derrr;)US customers can't do peer to peer transfers.- Jordan
Several non Americans have tried to help out their American counterparts by taking peer to peer transfers from them and then withdrawing the money for them, but NETeller appears to be stopping all of these transactions from being processed. And then to add insult to injury, NETeller is freezing the non American accounts that take the transfers.
I wonder if this is affecting the BoJ (bank of jeff).http://majorwager.com/index.cfm?page=27&show_column=414
From this article on Gambling 911NETeller funds are being held in court as potential evidence, FBI Agent Neil Donovan told USA Today. Some customers may get their money back, but he did not provide a timetable. The federal crackdown on online gambling has tied up the funds of thousands of U.S. patrons of two of the largest services.The crackdown on BetOnSports, which no longer takes sports wagers from the USA, and Neteller - an Internet payment service popular among gamblers - is intended to put a dent in the $10.6 billion industry.And it has: Following federal charges against executives from both companies, dozens of the more than 2,300 websites that service online gambling have stopped taking U.S. wagers.Still, the actions against BetOnSports and Neteller have left the online accounts of their U.S. customers frozen until legal issues are resolved."The truth is that the money is in limbo and the companies are not required to refund any money until a successful prosecution or settlement takes place," says Michael Tew, principal of gaming consultant CapitalHQ. "This could take years." Funds from other gambling sites are not tied up, Tew and others say.Most U.S. customers of BetOnSports have been waiting to cash out money in their accounts since July, when a federal grand jury issued a 22-count indictment charging CEO David Carruthers with racketeering, conspiracy and fraud. BetOnSports handled $1.77 billion in bets during its 2005 fiscal year, with more than 90% of wagers from the USA. An attorney representing the company declined to comment.
  • 2 months later...

Just checked my neteller acount for the first time in months. I had a pending transaction when all the s.hit went down and now my account balance says 0.00. Is everyone elses showing 0.00 even though they have money tied up by the government too?

I think they anounced in March that they would have a pla for getting us our money in 75 days (they'll have a plan then, not we will have our money then)
yes i heard that. my concern is that my account says my balance is 0