I Got Rolled.. Anything I Can Do?

why did my post come up twice? weird. anyways, Bears if Grossman is having a good game. If he is not, then Colts. Grossman has had a lot of ups and downs this season, but i think hes gna do well in the bowl. So my choice is Bears 31-21
Isn't that like saying whoever scores the most points is going to win?
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if grossman has a good game, they shouldn't win. Manning at C level is much better then Grossmans A.same thing for the receivers..both receievers are levels ahead.. muhammeds been dropping some balls lately.

I'm not looking for money. I still have a roll to play with, and I wasn't playing with my tuition money.. I made the money and was going to withdraw to help with my tuition. Not the other way around.I'm realizing I can't do anything.Thanks for all the warm comments.

I'm not looking for money. I still have a roll to play with, and I wasn't playing with my tuition money.. I made the money and was going to withdraw to help with my tuition. Not the other way around.I'm realizing I can't do anything.Thanks for all the warm comments.
You still haven't posted villains screename. Gogogo.
Put your entire bankroll on tails for the coinflip. With the humidity in miami the coin doesnt come of the refs fingers as cleanly as other locations so with fewer revolutions in the air tails is a lock.Oh and Bears win outright. Peyton will choke.
How about I take the colts to win. bet 20 to win 17?
Isn't that like saying whoever scores the most points is going to win?
no cuz grossman has sum seriouly nasty ups and downs.
Even if grossman has a good game, they shouldn't win. Manning at C level is much better then Grossmans A.same thing for the receivers..both receievers are levels ahead.. muhammeds been dropping some balls lately.
true, but their win over the patriots i dont attribute to Peyton, i more attribute it to Brady's crappyness in that game.
Where are all those sperm banks anyway? I never see any sperm buildings or sperm advertisements.
lol, neither have i, but ive been told they exist......
The Saints had a better QB and better receivers and better RBs too.
What is his sn on stars? We could barrage him at every table he is at with a beat down in chat. Deffinatly contact netteller and stars. Probally nothing they can do but its worth a shot.
Absolutely. If nothing else, let as many people on as many poker sites as possible know. Start here - I play on Stars, what's his name? If he's doing it to you, he's doing it to as many Americans as he can find. And PS really does hate these guys, screws up their reputation.
Dude why have you been unwilling to post this guy's info? That was what you should have done, and maybe still should do. People around here are VERY resourceful, bored, and sometimes mean-spirited. They could make this guy want to give your money back.
Da Bears.I think they should be a slight underdog in the game.But I think getting 2-1 odds to win outright is a good price.
2-1 is a wee bit strong.I'd rather give the points.
Dude why have you been unwilling to post this guy's info? That was what you should have done, and maybe still should do. People around here are VERY resourceful, bored, and sometimes mean-spirited. They could make this guy want to give your money back.
pay attention Tim. the thread has been jacked.who you takin for the superbowl?