W.p.t Tunica Final Table - Discussion/update Thread

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kido Pham pushes all-in for T510,000.Daniel Negreanu calls.Pham shows 97Negreanu shows AQBoard comes 7935XPham wins the pot with two pair and survives. He's now over T1,000,000 in chips.
gotta be kidding me... 97? this is what this has turn into..
Kido Pham pushes all-in for T510,000.Daniel Negreanu calls.Pham shows 97Negreanu shows AQBoard comes 7935XPham wins the pot with two pair and survives. He's now over T1,000,000 in chips.
Pure skill on that play gotta love the WPT final table.

92. Young Cho has the button, Kido Pham pushes all in for about $510,000 and Daniel Negreanu makes the call with AdiamondQspade while Pham shows 9diamond7club. The board comes 9heart7spade3heart5club with an unknown river to double Kido Pham up.This is crap. He pushes with 9 7 and gets REWARDED.

gotta be kidding me... 97? this is what this has turn into..
He made a move..that happens DN just got unlucky. Like he was lucky a few hands back. This strucutre does suck.
He made a move..that happens DN just got unlucky. Like he was lucky a few hands back. This strucutre does suck.
yeah I know.. the only reason he did it was because of this ridiculous structure.. if htis isn't fixed then .. well something would happen.

Young Cho bets T270,000 JC Tran makes the call. The flop comes 1073 and Tran moves all-in for T230,000. Cho calls.Cho: 97Tran: KJTurn and River: K9Tran is eliminated in 6th place on the hand and he will take home $142,810 in prize money

Can we all admit that this will be the end of DN...I dont want to but seriously...it's over... :club:
I don't know, he could always double up with 9-7 or some other strong hand.
Kido Phan is a pr1ck, he did the same thing to Hachem, i wonder what DN's next blog is going to be about...especially if he busts 6th
who could forget his TOC performance. "DONT YOU DARE RAISE MY BLIND, I'LL GO ALL IN'. Next hand he does just that with J3o, Andy Black called him with A7 and it was night night.he is wreckless to the point of insanity

DN doubles thru!Bluff Magazine:<quote>Young Cho moved all-in with Qh-Jh and Daniel Negreanu called with Ad-3c. The flop came Ts-8s-Th, the turn the 3h, and the river the 7s to double Negreanu's stack.</quote>