60 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Bears
    • Colts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wouldn't want to bet on this game as I'm fans of both teams, and actually thought these two would make it to the Superbowl in the middle of the season. I would really like to see Manning win it and finally get the ring he's been trying so hard to get all these years. Then again, I'd like to see the Bears win and have all the critics eat their words when they win the trophy with Grossman at the helms. Also, I've followed Grossman since his years at UF, and always want to see him do well. Regardless of who wins, I think we're all in store for one hell of a game.My meaningless prediction:Colts 34Bears 28 in overtime.

Ugh. This is the matchup that I didn't want to see. I can't stand both teams, but being I have to pick one, I'll take the Colts. Manning has big game, Vinatieri doesn't play that big a role. I'm a little surprised Indy is favored by 7, but I can see them winning by more than that.Indy over Da Bears 34-21

That over looks a little TOO easy....I'm happy for both teams that made it. I would have been happy with any combination that didn't involve the Patriots.I think the Colts will win straight up...it could very easily be a blow out, but I think it will be close.

BEARS all the way...no one is giving the Bears any credit against the Colts...they did the same thing to them against the Saints..and now look who is on there way to Miami...No pressure on the Bears, they will take it down!

BEARS all the way...no one is giving the Bears any credit against the Colts...they did the same thing to them against the Saints..and now look who is on there way to Miami...No pressure on the Bears, they will take it down!
OMG... someone with sense.The rest of you are just as stupid as all the national media who picked the saints. They ALL picked the saints! HAHAHAHAH!!!!LOLLERZ!!

Saints didn't catch a single break. Bears are still overrated, and if the bears can't domnate the clock, or stop the colts, which they won't be able to do the whole game, then it will be put in the hands of rex grossman, in which case, game over for the bears. grossman made 2 good throws against the saints, the one drive they didn't even let him throw the ball ONE time. Bears are an overrated joke of a team in a weak conference and no home field advantage down in miami. Peyton is not going to let him team lose this game, he's waited too long. Colts win it 24 - 13.

Saints didn't catch a single break. Bears are still overrated, and if the bears can't domnate the clock, or stop the colts, which they won't be able to do the whole game, then it will be put in the hands of rex grossman, in which case, game over for the bears. grossman made 2 good throws against the saints, the one drive they didn't even let him throw the ball ONE time. Bears are an overrated joke of a team in a weak conference and no home field advantage down in miami. Peyton is not going to let him team lose this game, he's waited too long. Colts win it 24 - 13.
The Bears are overrated by whom exactly?You need people to actually give you a little respect to be considered overrated. That they don't have.The Saints, now that was overrated. But the Bears still shut down the supposed #1 offense in the NFL.

If this game was played in harsh, cold, and muddy conditions then I'd take Chicago. But it's not, so I'm taking the Colts. Manning is destined to win the big one. CUT THAT MEAT!! DE - CAF!!

OMG... someone with sense.The rest of you are just as stupid as all the national media who picked the saints. They ALL picked the saints! HAHAHAHAH!!!!LOLLERZ!!
He picked da Bears...ditka.jpg

Colts. Why? Many reasons.1. I am a Colts fan, they are my B team. Falcons are my A team. 2. Peyton > Rexxy the Retard3. Not cold out4. The run D for the Colts has been very good this post season going up against the likes of LJ, Lewis, Dillon, and Malroney. The Benson/Jones tandem is a good one, no doubt, but if the Colts can continue to hold the running game in check, then I don't see Rexxy the Retard carrying this team down the field. 5. I think Peyton will have a good game. He made it. He got here. I don't see him as one who would let this slip though his hands. Those are some of the reasons. Enough for blind Bears fans (I keeed I keeed!) to come at me with. I don't see the Colts handing the game to the Bears like the Saints did. I still think the Saints can beat this Bears team, and that the score does not reflect the true nature of the matchup. Saints made some horrible mistakes and some terrible ball handling skills and deserved to lose. The only way I see the Bears winning is this:Peyton turtles upTO'sHester and the D score all their TD'sColts 31Bears 17