• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

play what?man, was he ever overrated. The guy managed to bring down a whole franchise.
Something resembling basketball?Arthur Griffith's (former owner of Orca Bay entertainment, or whatever they were called) son played on my brother's minor hockey team so we ended up with courtside seats for a few grizzlies games back when I lived in BC for a few years.And yeah, he (reeves) was a terrible basketball player.
Something resembling basketball?Arthur Griffith's (former owner of Orca Bay entertainment, or whatever they were called) son played on my brother's minor hockey team so we ended up with courtside seats for a few grizzlies games back when I lived in BC for a few years.And yeah, he (reeves) was a terrible basketball player.
Courtside seats are awesome. I sat my 1st and only time (with my son) for a Raptor game against the Knicks. We were right behind the cheerleaders. Yes the cheerleaders are nice up close.

Mario Lemieux vs Peter Bondra in an alumni outdoor game December 31st at Heinz Field. Pittsburgh All-Time Greats vs Washington All-Time Greats. The Pittsburgh team will include Paul Coffey, Ron Francis and Bryan Trottier. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-w...ssic-alumnigameShould be pretty sick, I'm half tempted to drive down.

As awesome as Crosby is playing right now, there was NOTHING as great as watching Mario play live. I plan on trying to get a ticket to that alumni game, since there's virtually no shot at getting to the WC.
Ya I think I'll give it my best to get some tickets next Friday morning. Oh and as a reminder I have the Winter Classic covered.winterclassic.jpg
If I were to go for the Alumni game, I'd definitely want to get my hands on a spare ticket to the WC, but god, on eBay, they're like $700 each.
Stubhub has tickets available in the $250 to $400 range. I don't know if you can just buy one though.

I would consider the analysis 'sick' only in the sense that it obviously took a lot of time, and provides little to no value. The same could've been accomplished by simply noting how often the Pens had been the more penalized team in any given game.I cannot imagine anything short of a 'smoking gun' email like Campbell emailing Walkum to tell him to protect the stars at any cost would prove anything either way of course.

Ya I don't think any statistical analysis would be sufficient to bring any useful conclusions. There's so many unmeasurable factors that go into it. The fact that a ton of penalties are called for the pens based on how crosby and co. simply outwork the other team is just one example. I didn't read it obviously and all that might very well be mentioned but that's my 2 cents.