• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

It is.
now Im confused.alumni game at 9:30am Dec 31classic/whatever at afternoon? on Jan 1right?why wouldnt they have it slightly later on the 31st? why so early in the am? its not on the same day as the other game, so why does it matter?(i know I could look this up if i really wanted, but I figured its easier here)
They are practicing at Southpointe?
No, outside at Heinz Field.
now Im confused.alumni game at 9:30am Dec 31classic/whatever at afternoon? on Jan 1right?why wouldnt they have it slightly later on the 31st? why so early in the am? its not on the same day as the other game, so why does it matter?(i know I could look this up if i really wanted, but I figured its easier here)
December 31st Heinz Field ScheduleAlumni Game - 9:30am Pens Practice - 11:30amCaps Practice - 2:00pm (closed to the public)January 1stWinter Classic - 1pm.What else could they do? If they go any later on the 31st people are going to be doing New Years Eve stuff.

Woo hoo...my office is now closed. I love that Charlottesville sucks so much at handling snow. There's maybe an inch outside and they can't keep the roads clean.

No, outside at Heinz Field.December 31st Heinz Field ScheduleAlumni Game - 9:30am Pens Practice - 11:30amCaps Practice - 2:00pm (closed to the public)January 1stWinter Classic - 1pm.What else could they do? If they go any later on the 31st people are going to be doing New Years Eve stuff.
There are 9 NHL games scheduled on New Years eve and typically its a big night for sports..The tradition is also to have a big WJ game on that night between Canada vs USA..This year its Canada vs Sweden.I think it would be a great thing on New Years eve.
December 31st Heinz Field ScheduleAlumni Game - 9:30am Pens Practice - 11:30amCaps Practice - 2:00pm (closed to the public)January 1stWinter Classic - 1pm.What else could they do? If they go any later on the 31st people are going to be doing New Years Eve stuff.
Practices earlier, alumni game at 2pm?If thats too tough on the players/coaches/teams, then my answer is TOO F'IN BAD! :club:
No, outside at Heinz Field.December 31st Heinz Field ScheduleAlumni Game - 9:30am Pens Practice - 11:30amCaps Practice - 2:00pm (closed to the public)January 1stWinter Classic - 1pm.What else could they do? If they go any later on the 31st people are going to be doing New Years Eve stuff.
Do you know if they are practicing on Dec 30th. I maybe passing by on my way home.
Do you know if they are practicing on Dec 30th. I maybe passing by on my way home.
Im really surprised you dont know this, and where they are having lunch and even the bathroom they will be using..:club:

No luck getting tickets to the alumni game. I was on ticketmaster at 9:50 hitting refresh repeatedly till it opened at like 10:05. I tried getting 4 in a row with no luck followed by 3, then 2, and then 1. All sold out. I was also on the phone with ticketmaster at the same time. That sucks.

No luck getting tickets to the alumni game. I was on ticketmaster at 9:50 hitting refresh repeatedly till it opened at like 10:05. I tried getting 4 in a row with no luck followed by 3, then 2, and then 1. All sold out. I was also on the phone with ticketmaster at the same time. That sucks.
Same here, dude. I got through to the automated representative, but that was like nails on a chalkboard. At one point, I yelled "**** YOU!" and it said "It sounded like...you want tickets to Stomp. Is that correct?"
Im really surprised you dont know this, and where they are having lunch and even the bathroom they will be using..:club:
LOL. I know my son and I are slipping.I know the Pens are schedule to practice on Dec 27th, but we will be in Washington (yes for Ovy's practice). Planning on driving home before New Years but if the Pens are practicing, we may stop over.
Same here, dude. I got through to the automated representative, but that was like nails on a chalkboard. At one point, I yelled "**** YOU!" and it said "It sounded like...you want tickets to Stomp. Is that correct?"
lol!

Haha nice doox. I definitely wanted to yell something similar or worse but had to keep reminding myself that it might not be a good idea here in the office.

Alumni game: I got through on ticketmaster.com and got tickets. :club: Winter Classic: I have an east club ticket. :ts You all: Probably hate me...or hate me more than you did already. :4h

Remind me to find out closer to this date for you.

From the Pens's website... http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=5...vid=DL|PIT|homeKunitz-Crosby-DupuisCooke-Malkin-TalbotConner-Letestu-KennedyRupp-Adams-Asham/GodardMy guess...Michalek-MartinLetang-OrpikGoligoski-EngellandHopefully Godard gets the scratch tonight see we can see a Engelland-BizNasty match-up. Comrie news...

Coach Bylsma gave an update on the status of Mike Comrie, who is currently on IR. Comrie was initially injured in the second game of the season (Oct. 9 vs. Montreal). He played most of the season while rehabing his hip. His injury got worse, and that's why he has been scratched lately to concentrate on rehab. Comrie will see a doctor on Dec. 27th."An update on the Mike Comrie situation," Bylsma said. "Mike injured himself in the second game of the season. He played with it and tried to rehab it for the time he played. He's since been rehabing and trying to strengthen his hip. He is scheduled to continue to do that. On the 27th he'll see a doctor to see his hip and where he is with that. Mike's been rehabing since he hasn't played. He's been dealing with it since the start of the season to the point where he needs to see a doctor and see what he can do."He's been rehabing to see how much strength and if the pain will go away. He's had some improvement. But we need to go see a doctor."Mike hurt himself early on and didn't play the way he thought he could play or the way he played in preseason. He was trying to battle through and work with the injury he did have. At one point it did get worse. That's when we removed him from the ice, settled it down and started the rehab. The rehab wasn't getting to the point where he was improving."
Still nothing on Staal but apparently Bylsma is still saying he's on the original 4-6 week track which would mean he should be set to make his return. Fact is that he hasn't been skating with the team and still wearing the protective cast. No one seems to know if there's really another break but there's certainly something we don't know. 24/7 to the rescue hopefully. :club:
Sidney Crosby extended his point streak to a career-high 20 games with his assist on Evgeni Malkin’s goal in a 4-1 loss to the Rangers on Wednesday. His streak is the second-longest scoring stretch since the lockout after Dany Heatley’s 22-game streak from Oct. 5 to Nov. 29, 2005. Crosby has recorded 39 points (20G-19A) over the stretch. Only two other players in the NHL (Steven Stamkos and Martin St. Louis, both of Tampa Bay) have recorded more points over their entire seasons than Crosby has in his streak.
Impressive...now go get 21. And 2 points might be nice too.