• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I didn't see a replay on the Kunitz call.They've missed like a billion obvious things, then make it up by calling weaker stuff.It's weird, but whateves. It's going both ways, so it shouldn't affect the outcome, except for the fact that more power plays for the Caps are better than more for the Pens.If they play like they did in the 1st for 40 more minutes, it's not going to matter.

How many times is this that they've got a penalty at the end of the first, giving washington the chance to have their top PP out for the whole 2 minutes split between the 2 periods? Seems like every game.

Much better period by the Caps.Unreal blown call when Letang got interfered with like 2 minutes after dumping it in on the PP.The reffing has been very fair, but very awful.Big 3rd, obviously. This is where the Pens excel.

Wanted to add, even though the Caps played much better in that period, and better than the Pens, they were still outshot 7-6. The Pens are getting in the shooting lanes, closing the gaps, etc. Playing very solid defensively, even if they allowed 2 goals.

LOL @ Semin's dive on Orpik's penalty. This officiating is a joke, then they miss the same thing when Eaton gets tripped behind the net, and the ****ing ref has the audacity to "wave" the penalty off? WTF!Stunned right now, but soooooooo much time life. GO PENS!

LOL @ Semin's dive on Orpik's penalty. This officiating is a joke, then they miss the same thing when Eaton gets tripped behind the net, and the ****ing ref has the audacity to "wave" the penalty off? WTF!Stunned right now, but soooooooo much time life. GO PENS!
did you like that bullshit call...lol...joke...