• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I don't know who to root for tomorrow. Pens vs. Thomas or Ward. I have no stats to back it up but Ward seems to scare me more than Thomas.Either way I'm hoping for a boring conference finals. Pens win in 4 or 5. :club:

I don't know who to root for tomorrow. Pens vs. Thomas or Ward. I have no stats to back it up but Ward seems to scare me more than Thomas.Either way I'm hoping for a boring conference finals. Pens win in 4 or 5. :club:
I'm thinking both are tough, but having home ice to get off to a strong start would be better for them. I'm slightly worried, though: having played both the Flyers and the Capitals is a huge emotional rollercoaster, since those are our 2 biggest rivals. The Pens don't have near the same type of dislike (hate is such a strong word) for either of these next 2 teams. I hope that doesn't mean they'll drop off a bit in the effort department.
I'm thinking both are tough, but having home ice to get off to a strong start would be better for them. I'm slightly worried, though: having played both the Flyers and the Capitals is a huge emotional rollercoaster, since those are our 2 biggest rivals. The Pens don't have near the same type of dislike (hate is such a strong word) for either of these next 2 teams. I hope that doesn't mean they'll drop off a bit in the effort department.
Not with Sidney Crosby on our active roster. This guy is 100% will power.

How awesome has Miro Satan been?I was probably the biggest Sykora supporter and Satan hater, but man, Satan has actually been a factor in this series, in more ways than just scoring. Sykora did NOTHING for 20 games. I can't believe Satan has come in and worked his balls off. Much respect to Miro.

How awesome has Miro Satan been?I was probably the biggest Sykora supporter and Satan hater, but man, Satan has actually been a factor in this series, in more ways than just scoring. Sykora did NOTHING for 20 games. I can't believe Satan has come in and worked his balls off. Much respect to Miro.
All reports I've seen said he's handled his situation like a professional. He played well in the minors and because of this he stay in the big clubs radar and when the opportunity presented itself he had taken advantage of it. I would bet a couple months ago though that he had played his last NHL game. A pleasant surprise indeed.I wonder what happens for these guys who are UFA's after this year. Sykora has expressed that he wants to come back here but I have a hunch he's not gonna like the number the pens may or may not offer him.

Congrats guys...Good luck in the next round..Crosby has really impressed me..Very happy for most of you especially Zach, because he really is a nice guy. I know the joy you guys are feeling..Good game