• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Pittsburgh born Bill Thomas gets his first goal as a Penguin after Satan actually looks like he cares for a change. 1-0 Pens!Fact that no one really cares about...Bill Thomas was born 10 days before me and graduated from a neighboring high school.

yeah, lol, and it was satan! ahhahahahaha he's soff, but playing hard this game for some reason. wish he could put forth this effort every game.Great two or three shifts after the SJ goal there, for the Penguins, lots of great cycling, and some chances.Pens look great in this game, I hope they can get the bounce to win it.

I've only seen since a few minutes before the sharks' goal. I agree about the Pens playing well but so have the sharks.was the "sandwich of the game" or Mike Grier's attempt lamer?
Sammich was lamer. Grier was trying to settle down the puck but ran outta room.Big point for the Pens but 2 would be nice....Lets go Pens!
I thought it was more "battling for position" and Malkin just fell but I'm biased and only saw it once
Blake didn't seem to upset with the call...he bear hugged him from behind and threw him to the ice.

somehow I don't think Blake is that much stronger than Malkin to "throw him to the ice". definitely had his arms on him. around him? I'd have to see it again. I'm just saying if he falls because of losing balance, Blake is going with him and it'll look bad for Blake. But, who cares because it's over.edit: lamer: "sotg" or malkin's attempt?

SAVEQIUNVWIPUVENWIPUEVNIPWOUOENVIWENVWIUENVWIUENVIWUENVWIPUENVIOWUVNEWIUPNWIUEVNWQIEUVNWEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha I just typed like crazy there but some how SAVE was the first four letters that came out

SAVEQIUNVWIPUVENWIPUEVNIPWOUOENVIWENVWIUENVWIUENVIWUENVWIPUENVIOWUVNEWIUPNWIUEVNWQIEUVNWEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha I just typed like crazy there but some how SAVE was the first four letters that came out
congrats Penguin nation..big win against San Jose...Please celebrate a long time in preparation for you St Valentine's Day Massacre in Toronto. :club:
I thought it was more "battling for position" and Malkin just fell but I'm biased and only saw it once
He had his right arm all the way around Malkin's right shoulder, and pulled him to the ice after having it there for about 3 seconds. It was about as clear a penalty call as there has ever been in the NHL.=============The Sharks did play a very good game, as well, fwiw. That's what makes the Pens effort and win so important. Probably their best game of the season.Getting 2 points out of consecutive games against the Wings and the Sharks is a great result. They need to keep this run going. 3 wins in 4 games. They'll need to keep up that pace to secure a playoff spot, more or less.Couple random notes from the game.- Even though the Pens didn't score on their PP late in the 3rd, or in OT, I think it looked quite good. They were trying new things, rather than their old stale boring shitty PP they've tried most of the year.- Staal starting to use his body more is going to be huge for his development. He's a HUGE hockey player. If he can become a physical force, maybe he can become a guy like a Clowe who is a great big power forward.- Sid and Geno wanted it. They were working their balls off, leading by example, and making great plays.- MAF was sharp, but his rebound control is still a bit iffy, especially in the 3rd.- I like Matt Cooke. Runs around hitting everything that moves, and great on the forecheck. He's a good compliment to Geno and Syko.- TFK and Dupuis were great forecheckers tonight. It's not a super dynamic line, since both are similar players, but I think Sid's line would be dynamite with one of those guys, probably Dupuis, and a sniper in the mold of a Sykora. It doesn't have to be someone like Hossa. I really like the way Dupuis is playing. He's definitely not a true top line player, but like Cooke on Geno's line, he's a great complimentary player to Sid + sniper.- The Pens need to keep this intensity up for the rest of the season, period.

Zach - get my brag text?At 6:00, my brother called to tell me he had two tickets that he couldn't use (coaches a local ACHA D1 college team) and if I wanted them, come get them at my parent's house. I called my buddy, picked him up, went and got them, then headed downtown.4 row from the glass, 20 feet to MAF's right in the 1st/3rd. I prefer higher seats, but fun to sit low once in a while.

I did not get a text from ya.You probably still have my old phone number from when I lived in Thunder Bay. If it's an 807 area code, you can just delete it.
Yea, I think that's the number.It just said "fyi: 4 rows from MAF"

by the way, I heard that the pens scouted the blues' last four games. pretty sure they're looking at keith tkachuk... don't really know who else there is to look at.also, I'm not too sure the blues are willing to start selling just yet.

gg pens. :club: It sounded like a good game. I was too lazy to watch the replay when I realized that we would play flat after yesterdays game. And the Pens are a better team than their record indicates.