Show Yourself *******

so you got 5k and ur mad about this?
Yes because,1. I had no idea who would do this, or what is was for. Have never had a Peer to Peer transfer on Neteller.2. Neteller said it was a possibility it was a keylogger. Very odd situation.3. My account was useless for a month while both me and Neteller tried to sort out the problem.

Well if he can hack into your acount for any reason, that's a big problem.He has 6,457 posts someone has to know him.

his neteller got hacked last week as wellLogan isn't a thief and I'd trust him with my entire bankroll.there are many respected posters here that will also vouch for Logan's creditably.

his neteller got hacked last week as well
Ding.I'm moderately certain that they used the information they obtained from hacking Logan's account, to try and violate you as well. I'm sure Logan would appreciate it if you removed his last name and other personal information from the thread.

Yeah I know logan, this would shock the hell out of me if he did anything like this. And yea like GWC said, he just said thathe looged into netteller for the first time in a while to find that his was hacked as well.

his neteller got hacked last week as wellLogan isn't a thief and I'd trust him with my entire bankroll.there are many respected posters here that will also vouch for Logan's creditably.
Did not know this. Sorry. Will delete post.
Ding.I'm moderately certain that they used the information they obtained from hacking Logan's account, to try and violate you as well. I'm sure Logan would appreciate it if you removed his last name and other personal information from the thread.
yes.....Why is all of this Neteller hacking going on around here? hmmm....
true...including at least three mods...

Normally just a lurker here but I wanted to chime in on this. It also happened to me last month. They would transfer $5000 a pop (Up to $30,000 before being stopped by neteller) out of one guys account into mulitple other accounts. Some of these accounts transferred into were professional poker players. Talking with Neteller investigations, they said that whoever phished my account was just passing the money around through many accounts. Good chance that's the case here. Made me go ape-chit though. Totally cleaned my laptop and changed all my passwords. Biggest fear was if they can get my neteller account what would stop them from getting my bank accounts the same way. I check them all from the same computers.