High Stakes On Gsn.

My cable company decided to change GSN to turner Classic movies and now i'm not going to get to see the Highstakes poker that starts tonight. Any one have any ideas if it is streamed on the web or if I can find it anywhere else???Please help.....the Golden Globes are crap and I don't want to watch that.

Is Ivey gonna play? And I hope jamie gold gets owned. =P
It looks like tonight it says "Doyle Brunson, DN, Daniel Alaei, Sheik, Victor Ramdin, Bill Chen, and Matusow"
Gold just didn't look like he belonged.The Mouth gets some credit though, he used that limp/reraise w/ big ace a couple of times.
Agreed. MM looked like a real player there. The big bet against the 88 and then the small raise against Sheek. Nice. Plus the kicker was the insta-call, very well done indeed.I also agree about Gold. At least he had the good sense not to raise DB like he was considering. I think he had a personal revolation and realized that he was outclassed? Seemed to talk himself down.
Agreed. MM looked like a real player there. The big bet against the 88 and then the small raise against Sheek. Nice. Plus the kicker was the insta-call, very well done indeed.I also agree about Gold. At least he had the good sense not to raise DB like he was considering. I think he had a personal revolation and realized that he was outclassed? Seemed to talk himself down.
imo, his 100k bet into 27k was kinda silly.ala...his all in bet last season against laak when laak owned him with the king hi flush.just lucky his opponent this time didn't have a stronger hand.- Jordan

Just watched the first episode of the new season, great as always. But when I went to gsn.com and looked at the roster I noted two exceptions that I will miss from previous seasons.Where is Gus? No matter if you think hes a genius or an idiot ( I thik genius ) he's always fun to watch. And the other is Mr. Hellmuth, for a guy that says he almost never loses at a cash game, why did he not play this year or last? Or did gsn not meet his rider demands or something.

Just watched the first episode of the new season, great as always. But when I went to gsn.com and looked at the roster I noted two exceptions that I will miss from previous seasons.Where is Gus? No matter if you think hes a genius or an idiot ( I thik genius ) he's always fun to watch. And the other is Mr. Hellmuth, for a guy that says he almost never loses at a cash game, why did he not play this year or last? Or did gsn not meet his rider demands or something.
He's probably finding more creative ways to spend 100k.