No Rory.... But Williams And Staal?

I heard Jagr wasn't going to play the All Star game so he could rest his shoulder. That is the only thing that makes sense. Afiniganov got shafted because there are already so many Sabres.Still not sure how Williams makes it over a lot of guys (like even Whitney or Brind'Amour from his own team).

Michalek: 12G 21A 33PTSCheechoo: 14G 15A 29PTSyeeaaahh....
Alright, you win. But compared to last seasons stats, 56G 37A 93PTS, he's way under par. Suffice to say, I personally am a bit disappointed with his performance thus far. Although lately, he has been picking up the pace.
Alright, you win. But compared to last seasons stats, 56G 37A 93PTS, he's way under par. Suffice to say, I personally am a bit disappointed with his performance thus far. Although lately, he has been picking up the pace.
He hasn't scored the amount of goals that he scored last year against Anaheim and LA. I swear he scored at least 20 of his 56 against LA and Ana.
I don't care if no one cares, this thread is about those left off the allstar teams who should have made it, and clearly Savy is one of them.
Absolutely.#1 castoff : Hasek#2 castoff : Savard#3 castoff : IginlaBut hey, they brought back the 1 player per team rule. Sure, the game is in Dallas so Turco gets to go instead of Hasek, but no way Perreault and Guerin should be there ahead of Savard and Iginla.Plus, the fans voting in Cheechoo is just dumb so that takes up another spot.
Absolutely.#1 castoff : Hasek#2 castoff : Savard#3 castoff : IginlaBut hey, they brought back the 1 player per team rule. Sure, the game is in Dallas so Turco gets to go instead of Hasek, but no way Perreault and Guerin should be there ahead of Savard and Iginla.Plus, the fans voting in Cheechoo is just dumb so that takes up another spot.
One player per team is so ridiculous. They are trying to up their fanbase in the United States.....something tells me that people aren't going to become hockey fans because they watch Jason Blake play in the NHL allstar game.He had 2 more pts tonight...he's only 4 pts out of 2nd in scoring with 4 games and 2 games in hand on St.Louis and Ovechkin.
Pretty sure Iggy is off due to injury.