Food Bets

For fun and gambling purposes my friends and I often make bets involving food... most of the time it revolves around some ridiculous amount of taco bell burritos or something of that nature. I am usually the one who is doing the eating and taking the wagers. So last night we had been drinking a decent amount when we began talking about how many McDonald's chicken mcnuggets we could each eat. I think it was because they have a deal right now for 99 cent 6 pieces. Anyway, everyone decided that the bet should be that I can't eat 60 of those suckers. There would be no time limit, however I had to maintain a steady pace. I agreed to the bet for a decent amount of money and we drove to the McD's down the street to pick up the goods. Unfortunately, I failed to factor in that I had been eating very well over the past 3 weeks or so and eating much smaller portions in an effort to shed some fatness. Also, I had drank about 5 or 6 beers and probably 5 or 6 mixed drinks so my stomach was already a bit full. I decided to get an order of fries as well to mix it up a bit and managed to get down 39 nuggets in 35 minutes before my gag reflex began to kick in. I was very upset with this performance and offered no excuses but I think that I could have gotten the job done had I not drank so much prior to eating. Also, I am not that big a fan of the mcnugget to begin with so I don't know why I even took the bet. I feel like complete sh it today thought I can tell you that. Each 6 piece has:250 Calories15 g fat15 g proteinAnyone else got some good food bet stories?2382244090082508277HyfzAj_th.jpg

I once ate 100 wings at Buffalo Wild Wings for $20.
Damn that's alot of wings. Me and my buddies will have slider eating contests sometimes when we're drunk. Partly because White Castle is soo cheap, you can eat a ton of them and it's the only thing that is open inside at 3am when ur drunk on a Friday/Saturday night.

on my football team in high school, we used to haze the freshmen. it actually wasn't hazing because our 'worst' thing we did to them was make them compete in an eat off. well when i was at school there, i never saw it, but there was a rumor that a freshmen once ate 104 chicken nuggets and made about 50 dollars becuase people bet he wouldn't crack 50 nuggets. i'm sure this is a false story, but thats what i have heard

my friend was bet 20 bucks if he came on a piece of wonder bread and eat it.... he did it and wasn't paid.thats not much of a "food bet" though, just a nasty story :club:
damn is there no honor left in wankbread anymore.

i made 100 bucks in a restaurant i worked in when i ate two big table spoons of white horse radishgenerally people don't challenge me to eat stuff seeing i'm 6'0 300

Two for ya... but tons more as we do this at work alot.First one was when I managed McDonalds. Bet a kid he couldn't eat 4 double quarter pounders in 30 minutes. 25 bucks and he got 2-1 odds. 3.5 Double Quarters and one bag full of puke later and I was 25 dollars richer.Then, at my new job. 5 of us put together 100 bucks for the first guy to drink a gallon of 2% milk in an hour. Each guy got a shot, one each day of the week. Basically, this is supposed to be impossible. I went on friday and finished my gallon in 47 minutes. Because no one else made it I was up 80 bucks. Also, I have won numerous other times with this bet as I have yet to meet another person who can do this. I have done it twice, the other in 54 minutes. It makes you VERY sick though. Oh yeah, second time was a slap bet that I won. The level of sick definitely makes the slap bet -EV, no matter who you get to slap.

Me and my buddy used to work at a Yacht club over the summer, he as a tennis instructor and myself as a sailing coach. Every year in August, they had a "lock-in" where 9 or 10 10-15 year old boys would chill in the junior clubhouse and basically just stay up all night. We were asked to chaperone(sp?). Anyway, there's this awesome wing joint on the island called The CHicken or the Egg, which boasts a wingsauce meter of around 15 flavors, the spiciest of which is appropriately named Ludicrous Sauce. The sh.it is basically just pure acid. To give you an idea of how spicy this sh.it is, another friend of ours works at the restaurant, and one of the mexicans spiked his large soda with a half a teaspoon of ludicrous sauce. After drinking around half the soda, he had to be hospitalized for puking too much. So a bunch of these little twerps were talkin sh.it about how they could eat one of these wings no problem. We offered them a challenge. We'd go buy a bunch of tasty wings, and 6 ludicrous. The 6 that accepted the challenge would have to finish the whole wing, cleaned to the bone, or else "they were a giant gaping p.ussy." We sat the six around a table on the outside deck, and the contest began. The first kid took one bite, began screaming, sprinted for the freezer where he grabbed a tub of ice cream, and began scooping it out with his hand and slamming it against his tongue. Not a pretty sight. Next was little joey. He ate that wing like a champ, then, in the confusion of severe pain, grabbed his nut sack with his ludicrous covered hand. This prompted one of the loudest shrieks I've heard to date, followed by him sprinting off the deack and cannonballing into the bay. Unfortunately for him, the saltwater did little to ease his pain. Another kid took two bites, began running across the parking lot with his toungue out, came back to the deck, and vomited everywhere. Last to go was a chubby kid we called Mittens. Mittens put on the most incredible display of tastebud-fortitude, downing the wing without breaking a sweat. Mittens will forever live on as a true American hero.erac

last week my friend took 3 shots at 11 am the morning after a night of drinking to get his lunch paid for, it was tough to watch but he got the job done
depending on the type of liquor I could do it