Phil Gordon Ownage

Chicken select for me.They taste better with a bong hit as an appetizer.But if I did that, I'd just go to Popeye's.I prefer cajun honey mustard

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good vid... thanks for posting.Never play heads up ring games, just 6 handed, so was v interesting to watch especially because it's a 'pro'. The call at the end was exceptional, considering that the hand was really played out of line with the rest of the game... perhaps that's what made your friend more inclined to call it.Even though it's below Gordon's usual level, I know that he'd have been feeling like a donk after that bluff. Funny commentary too... well, funnier than cardrunners, so makes a good change!oh.. and he wasn't smacked in the face with the deck either. Dunno what some guys are talking about? If they mean the flush hand, look how Gordon played JJ! tsk tsk tsk.....

Good vid... thanks for posting.Never play heads up ring games, just 6 handed, so was v interesting to watch especially because it's a 'pro'. The call at the end was exceptional, considering that the hand was really played out of line with the rest of the game... perhaps that's what made your friend more inclined to call it.Even though it's below Gordon's usual level, I know that he'd have been feeling like a donk after that bluff. Funny commentary too... well, funnier than cardrunners, so makes a good change!oh.. and he wasn't smacked in the face with the deck either. Dunno what some guys are talking about? If they mean the flush hand, look how Gordon played JJ! tsk tsk tsk.....
Actually he really was smacked pretty hard. But the 2-outer changed all that when the money went in.
Phil Gordon plays poker? I thought he just wrote about it/did commentary/commercials?
5 WSOP final tables, WPT wins, and 1.6 million in total tournament winnings. Yeah, you are right.. he just writes about poker.
5 WSOP final tables, WPT wins, and 1.6 million in total tournament winnings. Yeah, you are right.. he just writes about poker.
I guess I forgot the 'sw,' because some people need it to be there.

I could've done without all the smacking from him eating, but overall decent vid...although, I thought Gordon did a better job of picking up more pots. Your friend just made a good call on one big hand to be the winner. NH.

Good vid... thanks for posting.Never play heads up ring games, just 6 handed, so was v interesting to watch especially because it's a 'pro'. The call at the end was exceptional, considering that the hand was really played out of line with the rest of the game... perhaps that's what made your friend more inclined to call it.Even though it's below Gordon's usual level, I know that he'd have been feeling like a donk after that bluff. Funny commentary too... well, funnier than cardrunners, so makes a good change!
Jared does a very good job of keeping the videos entertaining while providing great poker knowledge. Watching the same old serious videos week after week can get boring, so we want to keep the mood light while still helping people to improve their games.
Phil was probably gonna stay since he figured out your friend was a cardrack/calling stationthen he realized it was $400NL and he didnt care....props to you, you beat Peyton Manning in a game of Madden
I don't think peyton is that good at madden... I could be wrong though...

Good stuff, entertaining. They have a couple more videos if you search the site, fairly entertaining too. I watched him 2 tableing 2/4NL, he didn't do too well, but didn't really make bad plays. Just didn't catch any cards.Not meant to hijack, but he keeps talking about this sixsense program. Does anyone use it? He says it tracks tables to find the best ones to play at. What exactly does it track VP$IP/PFR% and stuff like that? Like the information of the action happening at the table. Or is it a database of the players at the table and how much they win/lost from the past. Like a fish finder?

Good stuff, entertaining. They have a couple more videos if you search the site, fairly entertaining too. I watched him 2 tableing 2/4NL, he didn't do too well, but didn't really make bad plays. Just didn't catch any cards.Not meant to hijack, but he keeps talking about this sixsense program. Does anyone use it? He says it tracks tables to find the best ones to play at. What exactly does it track VP$IP/PFR% and stuff like that? Like the information of the action happening at the table. Or is it a database of the players at the table and how much they win/lost from the past. Like a fish finder?
We will have a more detailed review of it up soon, but basically it generates a score based on a few different stats from PT. It then rates all the tables for the selected limit so you can find the best tables, and avoid all the regular players.