Look Who Has No Life!1

Actuary, BudBundy, lostless, owise1, thehidden, SAM_Hard8, copernicus, gameOUver, TopDollar, whatarunaa, fflcdndctx, baf509, renaedawn, bleacherbum3, king_tanner, Men the Hellmuth, aadams_22, No_Neck, THOSE, Outside The Seed, Viper_13, FileError404, Dirtydutch, ....Ian...., DoinSublime, Naslund44, goose, Mattnxtc, XXEddie, AWaaz, TheMulletBurden, crazyIvan, augmented, benhoug, silkyjonson, ValuecallI'm waiting on supperFried Cajun Turkey and alllll the fixins.Tennessee style.

I'm here too... just updating my new ipod shuffle... only 1g but I think it will be sufficient.And i'm playing a $6 turbo and $25 max cash table... gl me!!!!!

Actuary, BudBundy, lostless, owise1, thehidden, SAM_Hard8, copernicus, gameOUver, TopDollar, whatarunaa, fflcdndctx, baf509, renaedawn, bleacherbum3, king_tanner, Men the Hellmuth, aadams_22, No_Neck, THOSE, Outside The Seed, Viper_13, FileError404, Dirtydutch, ....Ian...., DoinSublime, Naslund44, goose, Mattnxtc, XXEddie, AWaaz, TheMulletBurden, crazyIvan, augmented, benhoug, silkyjonson, ValuecallI'm waiting on supperFried Cajun Turkey and alllll the fixins.Tennessee style.
ohhhh screwwwww you. I'm currently enduring the gap between the time that presents are opened (around 9:00) and the time when relatives arive (3:00).and I think its lasagna for dinner..... french toast and sausage was for breakfast.... prime rib was last night.
sounds like dinner is ready.Hope grandmother doesn't wet on the floor beside me.Peace and Love to all of you.well, most all of you.
I think we need to have a craziest grandmother or grandfather contest.... I think my grandma takes the cake. Crazy old people need to have their own reality TV show.

dont put me in your gay little has no life group in fact dont put me in any group that u put urself in cause you are nothing compared to me...its like some crackhead putting himslef in the same group as bill gates

dont put me in your gay little has no life group in fact dont put me in any group that u put urself in cause you are nothing compared to me...its like some crackhead putting himslef in the same group as bill gates
Leave this forum please.
You compare yourself with Bill Gates??....You have had to much egg nog
You compare yourself with Bill Gates??....You have had to much egg nog
money wise no i dont compare myself to bill gates....but intelligence wise i am unparalled even tho im never gonna be as rich as him...i am still just all around beter human
money wise no i dont compare myself to bill gates....but intelligence wise i am unparalled even tho im never gonna be as rich as him...i am still just all around beter human
You are awesome.
LMAO...I was going to reply to this....but your reply says it all...please finish High School before posting on here..
LMAO...I was going to reply to this....but your reply says it all...please finish High School before posting on here..
its always go back to school with u people....school is overated and somone with my card playing ability shouldnt waste there time...but hey i understand you are a average person and average people need school its a must lmao...i feel sorry for those of you who went to school and graduated because u put all that time in and u still wont be as sucsessfull as i am in poker or in life...i dont mean to be rude but thats the truth
its always go back to school with u people....school is overated and somone with my card playing ability shouldnt waste there time...but hey i understand you are a average person and average people need school its a must lmao...i feel sorry for those of you who went to school and graduated because u put all that time in and u still wont be as sucsessfull as i am in poker or in life...i dont mean to be rude but thats the truth
:club: Now
I'll go out on a limb here and predict your age is not over 12...if it is...well that answer is obvious.
I think you do mean to be rude. I highly doubt your forthcoming success. But, good luck.You're so likeable I sure hope you never leave.
Mike? Mike Matusow? is that you Mike? Merry Christmas, I loved your elf dance! :club::D
We don't have christmas here and i am flying to Paris at 30th morning for new year celebration yayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!/BragI am paying for it with poker money although i play 50€ PLO :club: /Brag
Translation: I would put together a rational thought, but I just can't get enough of this monster dork this homeless guy offered me. Taste great, and he paid me. Sucking homeless dork is so +EV. Merry Christmas, guys, to all of you and your families.

TopDollar and his imaginative posts always makes my day. I love reading his posts because it is my only direct knowledge and interaction w/ a crazy person.BTW, If anyone is as intelligent as Bill Gates, odds are, they'll find a way to become rich... legal or illegal. My guess is, if you ARE that smart, your fortune will come from robbing old ladies after they cash their social security checks, or something to that effect.obligatory TP/MM