• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this song is like a virusI try to discoverA little something to make me sweeterOh baby refrain from breaking my heartIm so in love with youIll be forever blueThat you give me no reasonWhy youre making me work so hardThat you give me noThat you give me noThat you give me noThat you give me noSoul, I hear you callingOh baby please give a little respect to meAnd if I should falterWould you open your arms out to meWe can make love not warAnd live at peace in our heartsIm so in love with youIll be forever blueWhat religion or reasonCould drive a man to forsake his loverDont you tell me noDont you tell me noDont you tell me noDont you tell me noSoul, I hear you callingOh baby please give a little respect to meIm so in love with youIll be forever blueThat you give me no reasonYou know youre making me work so hardThat you give me noThat you give me noThat you give me noThat you give me noSoul, I hear you callingOh baby please give a little respect to meSoul, I hear you callingOh baby please give a little respect to me

god damn fricking clip shows
I can't believe they did a clip show. Those things went waaaaaaaaaaaay outta style five years ago. Friends was the last show I can think of that did it.
I can't believe they did a clip show. Those things went waaaaaaaaaaaay outta style five years ago. Friends was the last show I can think of that did it.
I thought it was alright. But I like clip shows.
  • 1 month later...

tonight's episode sucked some serious caboodle. don't get me wrong, there were a lot of funny moments, but much of the acting from prominent players was horrid. you could tell most everyone was phoning it in. probably because the show is syndicated they get boatloads of dollars now and also, they know the show is going to end after next year, so it's not like they'll get canned. oh well. just sad to see a great show go downhill. yes it already was, but tonight's episode was extreme I thought.

I'm in the middle of catching up in the series. After watching the first 3 seasons, season 2 was, in my opinion, possibly the best season of any show I have ever seen in my life. Season 1 follows and season 3 is 3rd obviously. It seems that seasons 3 and 4 at the beginning episodes they start out pretty weak, but they seem to come back in form.Great show overall, this has inspired me to watch "The Office" once I catch up with all the episodes of scrubs.

Seasons 1 and 2 are comic genius. Its slowly downhill, but still very good, from there.
Scrubs at it's worst is still funnier than highly touted and publicized shows like Two and a Half Men and According to Jim.
Scrubs at it's worst is still funnier than highly touted and publicized shows like Two and a Half Men and According to Jim.
I agree. But if you rate Scrubs against the measure of greatness they created for themselves, the last few seasons have been slightl sub-par. This doesnt mean that its bad, just not as great as it used to be.
I agree. But if you rate Scrubs against the measure of greatness they created for themselves, the last few seasons have been slightl sub-par. This doesnt mean that its bad, just not as great as it used to be.
This is true, though I think this season is stronger than Season 5. Also, Kuge's season rankings are right on regarding 1-3.

I actually think that season 3 and 4 were the best with a very small dropoff to seasons 1,2 and 5 with this season being pretty ****ing bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Scrubs is great. I never watched it nor heard anyone of my friends talk about it, then I went to my mom's for Christmas for a few weeks and it was basically the only thing on as she didn't have cable. They had like 6 episodes a day all chronologically, best part of the day since I was in a crappy town with nothing to do. Anyway, I get home and watch it one day and turns out my roommate watches it religiously and I never knew. Wow, pretty lame story written all out, but I can't sleep so deal with it. Dr. Cox is the man.

I actually think that season 3 and 4 were the best with a very small dropoff to seasons 1,2 and 5 with this season being pretty ****ing bad.
I thought seasons 4 and 5 were the worse of the lot. This season is shaping out to be as good as season 3. I haven't laughed so hard watching scrubs in a while.
I thought seasons 4 and 5 were the worse of the lot. This season is shaping out to be as good as season 3. I haven't laughed so hard watching scrubs in a while.
I think this season sucks. Last episode was funny though.

I thought the best season was season two closely trailed by season one. Three was good, 4 was ok, 5 was eh, and this season has been pretty good at least as good as season 4.

Holy drama tonight. SPOILER ALERT--I think this is a real lame way to re-kindle the elliot-JD relationship. I was sure theyd hook up before the show ended but at this point it just seems silly to me. Instead of going out funny and interesting it looks like they might be going out like a cheap soap opera.

I have this weird attraction for elliot, I don't think she's the most beautiful girl there is, but she turns me on like a lightswitch...thoughts?
I couldnt agree more. I'd marry her in an instant.
I couldnt agree more. I'd marry her in an instant.
Yea wtf I feel oddly similar here. She has some sort of super powers apparently.
Holy drama tonight. SPOILER ALERT--I think this is a real lame way to re-kindle the elliot-JD relationship. I was sure theyd hook up before the show ended but at this point it just seems silly to me. Instead of going out funny and interesting it looks like they might be going out like a cheap soap opera.
I don't think they are going to be back together when Season 7 resumes.