• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the show, even though I don't find it that funny. It has a handful of things going for it. It doesn't have a laugh track, which is a plus. But more than anything, it satisfies a certain cheesy, "I've seen this before but it's still nostalgically predictable, and comforting"gland. Also, The Todd is often funny, and I'm kinda' gay for Zach Braff.

I actually think it's pretty funny. It's goofy and silly, but well-written.Wang
I agree 100%, and this is from a guy who only recently discovered Scrubs. I've now gone through all three seasons this past week.man, I really need a girlfriend.
I agree 100%, and this is from a guy who only recently discovered Scrubs. I've now gone through all three seasons this past week.man, I really need a girlfriend.
Yeah, my dad used to rave about it, and I'd only seen like 7 episodes.Then I watched every episode in like 5 days at the beginning of December. I think it's the most underrated comedy on TV. Dr. Cox's character is brilliantly written and pretty awesomely acted. Plus, he's a Red Wings/ Chelios fan, so he scores points.Wang
Yeah, my dad used to rave about it, and I'd only seen like 7 episodes.Then I watched every episode in like 5 days at the beginning of December. I think it's the most underrated comedy on TV. Dr. Cox's character is brilliantly written and pretty awesomely acted. Plus, he's a Red Wings/ Chelios fan, so he scores points.Wang
I did this same thing awhile ago, I couldn't stop watching.Excellent show.

My life hasn't been the same since they took this off TVLinks. I had a very precise schedule worked out. House in the afternoons and evenings, Scrubs in the late-night. Now it's ruined, and my life is crumbling before my eyes. I can't sleep, I can't eat, and I'm having repeated dreams about a threesome between myself, Dr. House and Dr. Cox. I mean... what?

like an Aaron Sorkin show the dialogue is pretty rapid fire and very well done. it is cheesy but in a good way. I didnt start watching until the reruns hit comedy central but I really like this show now. Besides I need something to do until Prison Break/Heroes/24 comes back.

Goddamn it. I heard there was a segment in the new episode that was a bit of an homage to House. I missed the show but my friend called me and told me about it. I need to see this immediately.

Goddamn it. I heard there was a segment in the new episode that was a bit of an homage to House. I missed the show but my friend called me and told me about it. I need to see this immediately.
yea it was pretty good. though fairly obvious. I won't judge this new season until I can watch several episodes of it in a row, but so far I'm skeptical unfortunately.

From what I've heard the creator of the show and writer/director of numerous episodes, Bill Lawrences (a genius) is working on a new 'Fletch' movie. If I had to guess, he has handed the show over to his minions. I'm not laughing as much as usual this new season.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone watch the musical episode last night? can't say i was too excited at the previews of it, but thought it was really really well done. great episode. the last song before the chick went into surgery was fantastic.

anyone watch the musical episode last night? can't say i was too excited at the previews of it, but thought it was really really well done. great episode. the last song before the chick went into surgery was fantastic.
It wasn't bad but it falls short of the awesomeness that is the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Musical from Season 6.
It wasn't bad but it falls short of the awesomeness that is the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Musical from Season 6.
without a doubt. you can't even compare the two. anything that tries to do what buffy ever did comes up short.
  • 4 weeks later...
anyone else disappointed that thetoddtime.com is not a real website? :Dother than that it was a very good episode. seemed like an oldschool scrubsedit: apparently my internet is very slow tonight. it is a site but I can't load it right now. the fact it is real makes me happy :club:
I agree, good episode last night. And the site wont load for me either.