Steven Dannenmann Globe Chip Protector

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow 2 observationsA) the OP is a moronB)How has this not been locked yet?here buy one of these: http://www.giftsforprofessionals.com/92599913-cma25.html merry fking christmas
your calling me a moron huh....you calling me a moron is like a fish calling a shark small makes no sense and who gives a **** about yor opinion anyway
thank you for a normal reply...atleast i know someone here is capable of a response that doesnt involve childs play
oh, dont worry i think youre very immature for starting a flame war on a poker message board, bu i figure if i give a normal response youll go away
oh, dont worry i think youre very immature for starting a flame war on a poker message board, bu i figure if i give a normal response youll go away
should of known the negativeity was learking

Why do you want to be like Steve Dannenman? He freely admits to being the 4th best player in his home game. You're beating yours to the tune of being able to drop out of high school and play it full time. Maybe pick your role models better?

Why do you want to be like Steve Dannenman? He freely admits to being the 4th best player in his home game. You're beating yours to the tune of being able to drop out of high school and play it full time. Maybe pick your role models better?
typical b.s from a douchebag what cause i want the globe that makes steave my rolemodel lmao at this peice of dog ****
another mature response
And here I was, thinking it was reasonably clever...Oh, and rofl at "learking", very funny, but I doubt any semblance of a Shakespeare reference was intended intentionally.
BAN ALREADY
douchebag..you have been saying ban in every thread stfu u bald peice of trash
typical b.s from a douchebag what cause i want the globe that makes steave my rolemodel lmao at this peice of dog ****
Hey Now! I have been nothing but supportive of you from the beginning of your noble endeavor. By all means, keep reaching for that rainbow with my blessings.

OP, do you really think that anyone believes you when you say "if I were you I wouldn't wanna meet me" or something to that effect?Are you, like, a big mother fucker, who's ready to pound all of us punk-ass-bitches into the ground for telling you, "sir, you have said something... something that makes you look like an complete and utter idiot."?Grow up man, flames are a part of the online world... obviously you get off on it, otherwise you wouldn't have posted about 1 brazilion times in this thread.Go get an inflatable doll or something, they might have some that can 'respond'... that's right up your alley.EDIT: oh, and about the globe, that thing's stupid. Be original.

OP, do you really think that anyone believes you when you say "if I were you I wouldn't wanna meet me" or something to that effect?Are you, like, a big mother fucker, who's ready to pound all of us punk-ass-bitches into the ground for telling you, "sir, you have said something... something that makes you look like an complete and utter idiot."?Grow up man, flames are a part of the online world... obviously you get off on it, otherwise you wouldn't have posted about 1 brazilion times in this thread.Go get an inflatable doll or something, they might have some that can 'respond'... that's right up your alley.
no im not big or tuff at all but i dont let bullshit pass and im honest when i say if i found out who any of you were somehow than i would do something it depends on how i feel that day..again im not tuff but if i was to come in contact with one of you internet tuff guys i would beat u with some sort of blunt object thats for sure actually id confront u and if u didnt apolozize than i would for sure get revenge

its the same stuff with these 15 year olds when they discover poker. they want to think theyre the bestest because they luckbox around and win a couple hundred playing outside theri bankrolls when they hit a 4 outer on the turn. then they find thsi message board, come on and talk themselves up but really have no idea what theyre doing. this isnt high school, this is the real world and no one needs you/others coming here pretending youre the king of the world when all you seem to come up with for a response is "douchebag" and "tornado bait". i join the train for banning this guy

no im not big or tuff at all but i dont let bullshit pass and im honest when i say if i found out who any of you were somehow than i would do something it depends on how i feel that day..again im not tuff but if i was to come in contact with one of you internet tuff guys i would beat u with some sort of blunt object thats for sure actually id confront u and if u didnt apolozize than i would for sure get revenge
roflcopterfb4.giflollerskatesbk4.gif
its the same stuff with these 15 year olds when they discover poker. they want to think theyre the bestest because they luckbox around and win a couple hundred playing outside theri bankrolls when they hit a 4 outer on the turn. then they find thsi message board, come on and talk themselves up but really have no idea what theyre doing. this isnt high school, this is the real world and no one needs you/others coming here pretending youre the king of the world when all you seem to come up with for a response is "douchebag" and "tornado bait". i join the train for banning this guy
When do they go back to school and leave us alone?
little do you know im not just some lucky kid that is on a streak and cocky i am the real deal ...actually i am lucky for the gifts god gave me in poker so i am lucky in that regard but ya ive said it before il say it again im a poker playing god literaly i hate to brag but when you are as good as me and have the potential to be the greatest ever by far than u have to brag
...i want the globe that makes steave my rolemodel...
Typical. Form over function focus of a child mentality. Thinking that the important thing is perception of being "cool"......it should be his PLAY (or better yet character, but that is another rant entirely) that makes him a role model......don't covet Chris Ferguson's hat & hair......don't covet DN's jersey......etc......covet their talent and in some cases (certainly these two) their class and style