55k On Stars New Reord?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a guy thats sitting on a 230k stack @ the 1st break and the 2nd place guy is @ 38k...i dont play these often so i dont know...is this standard?seems insane.
No thats pretty sick. Dont know if Ive seen a disparity like that before.
No thats pretty sick. Dont know if Ive seen a disparity like that before.
ya, i figured...he was @ 90k in like 20 minutes...sik.you in this? still early, but i have a good stack...always nice when you have 14k and raise to 200 in EP with AA and a guy with a 16k stack moves all in. :club:
theres a guy thats sitting on a 230k stack @ the 1st break and the 2nd place guy is @ 38k...i dont play these often so i dont know...is this standard?seems insane.
low limit guy here. whats the tourney number? I am looking for it......
look at his sharkscope and thepokerdb recordsthis is obviously no fluke, he has like 70k in tourneys and 30k in SnG with like a 44% ROIwonder who this guy is
It is a rebuy, so that explains it I would think. What were the starting chip counts guys? 1500?1888 entries + 4979 re-buys + 1084 add-ons * 1500 starting chips / 270 places paid = 44172, so he could easily limp into higher than the money.By my calculations, he should be able to limp into the top 50 if he wanted.
It is a rebuy, so that explains some of it I would think. Is this just a good player getting a sick run of cards at the beginning, or did he simply win all his shoves?What were the starting chip counts guys? 1500?
1500 + 1500 rebuys +2000 addoni wonder if he added on? lolso essentiallyhe has 167 entries right now, so hes got $1670 in equity at first break. sick.