55k On Stars New Reord?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wooo hooooooooooo...just "made the money" :club: normally, i wouldnt give a ****...but me cashing on stars is such a rareity... :D @63k with 255 left...
lol you are playing well, what did you shove when debbbbyy raised and somebody called like 5-10 hands ago?
lol you are playing well, what did you shove when debbbbyy raised and somebody called like 5-10 hands ago?
AKcan you believe tha donk called my raise preflop with 43 then called me again on a AK4 flop?
AKcan you believe tha donk called my raise preflop with 43 then called me again on a AK4 flop?
no. i really couldnt. i wasnt paying attention and was like oh they must have limped or something. then i saw that you raised/bet both and i was like wtf mate. that is ridiculous. you have an ace there?
no. i really couldnt. i wasnt paying attention and was like oh they must have limped or something. then i saw that you raised/bet both and i was like wtf mate. that is ridiculous. you have an ace there?
no, i had 77 , i was C betting the flop and trying to rep the Ace...then he checks the turn when he tripped up as did i, then he bets 8k into a 60k pot and i paid it off hoping he had QJ or a busted flush.
What is your sn on Stars?
BankKilla
no, not playing many tournaments these days.
why not? u were on a heater there for awhile? cash games too profitable for ya?
no, i had 77 , i was C betting the flop and trying to rep the Ace...then he checks the turn when he tripped up as did i, then he bets 8k into a 60k pot and i paid it off hoping he had QJ or a busted flush.BankKilla
didnt think it was a bad call, just couldnt believe he had a four

Funny I came across this. I think I'm actually one of the reasons this dude got that large stack early on. I actually wanted to get some opinions on the hand and see if anyone thinks I played it wrong but this is basically what happened (didn't save HH) EDIT: This was yesterday's 55k guaranteed my badBlinds were 400/800I get dealt AQo on the button and I'm sitting on roughly a 40k stackNemoStars22 is UTG and raises to 2400, 1 caller, I call, and small blind calls, BB foldsFlop comes A rag ragSB checks, Nemo Checks, MP bets 2400 (small bet), I flat call, SB folds and then Nemo bumps it back up to 8800 or so (Nemo is sitting on about 30k at start of hand)Initial better folds and it's to me, I ponder for a good while and shove...thoughts?Another edit for those who don't know, I just saw Nemostars is chip leader with 91 left, he took this tournament down yesterday. HU chop for 10k

Nice nick "BanKilla" And like the aviator way to represent FCP GLGLGLGLGL
thx.
nothin but luckbox donks at your table V. Taker down man.I'm gonna go smoke. double through one of the aggrodonks before i get back. K? thanks
heh, ill try...down to 100k now...all in time.
I just saw you get out, by Nemo right? All I saw was the rail birds stating "good call" and nemo's A high raking in the chips...
ya, it was all in pre and i wiffed...he had 12k in the bb and 160k behind, i open-pushed 100k with KJ and he called.