Daniel Negreanu's Home Game Promotion

home-game.jpgDaniel Negreanu’s Home Game PromotionWin an ultra-exclusive seat at Negreanu’s personal home poker game and play with FCP’s money.Daniel Negreanu will be coordinating a cash game in Vegas during the month of February, and YOU could earn the opportunity to join Daniel and his friends at the poker table and in the clubs during this night of VIP entertainment …and the best part is…Full Contact Poker will pay for your travel expenses and stake you some cash.One skillful winner at FullContactPoker.com will earn a $5,000 prize package that includes a trip to Las Vegas and the opportunity to experience a day in the life of a celebrity poker pro. A portion of the $5k will be used to pay for you (and a guest if you choose) to fly to Vegas and stay 2 nights at a luxurious hotel. The remaining money is your bankroll while playing with Negreanu and friends. Catch a hot streak at the poker table, and you could double or triple up the total prize value. Win or lose on the felt, you are guaranteed to gain valuable poker insight from one of the best in the business, and with the night ending in the VIP section at a hot Vegas nightclub…you’ll quickly forget about those cracked aces from earlier in the night!To be eligible for Negreanu’s Home Game prize pack, you must first earn 500 FCP Points between November 21st and December 31, 2006 by playing real money games and tournaments through FullContactPoker.com on the new Digital Gaming Network. To keep track of your qualifying point total, you can search the FCP Points leader board in the promotional section at FullContactPoker.com.You must also be at least 21 years old to participate in this promo prize package.All eligible players will be invited to play in a private online freeroll tournament at FullContactPoker.com on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 6:00 pm EST. The winner of this tournament earns the $5,000 prize pack and exclusive Vegas trip opportunity. Players finishing in 2nd through 10th place will earn $100 and a 500-piece chip set from the FCP Store.For leader board information and terms & conditions click here.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kinda sucks, cuz with me not getting my bonus yet that I had all but .3 points left to clear at the old site and now I play primarily on full tilt due to the new crappy FCP software, I don't really wanna put any money again on FCP to try to win this. Wow, that was the longest run-on sentence ever.

Another promotion, another 21+ event. Come on this is just a cash game lighten up gov!

This kinda sucks, cuz with me not getting my bonus yet that I had all but .3 points left to clear at the old site...
Did anyone get the pending bonus from before the switch over yet?
ok ok ok...so...the latest list has me at like 400. When this number hits 500, I have the freeroll ticket?
The original list that was up for a couple hours wasn't accurate and that's why it is down again.Once you reach 500 FCP points you will qualify for the tournament.
Did anyone get the pending bonus from before the switch over yet?
The process to place the real money cleared from the pending bonuses in the player's account is taking the techs longer to develop then we expected and nobody has it yet.We are still anywhere from 7-14 days away most likely from it being done.
The process to place the real money cleared from the pending bonuses in the player's account is taking the techs longer to develop then we expected and nobody has it yet.We are still anywhere from 7-14 days away most likely from it being done.
okay. thanks.just wanted to make sure I didnt already burn through that money without realizing it.

I hate to complain about a freebie - but the criteria for qualification is WAY tooeasy. There should have been more like a 2000 or 3000 point minimum - 500 FCPs is way too litle. They'll be 1000 players for the stupd trip. A waste of time. Too bad- - if they could have limited it to about 50-100 players, I'dhave thought I'd actually have a chance to qualify!!

• 2 weeks later...

What if youre a poor azz and dont have a credit card in order to play for real money?I currently cant download FCP on this pc (PC isnt mine) but will when I get back to ohio.LMK,AoS

• 2 weeks later...
Weeee. Big push the last two days to clear the last of the points.
This is one promotion that I am not so sure would be worth winning. :club: Not saying it is a bad promotion, just saying I would have to play so far above my role that it would have been bad for me to try to qualify for it. :D
This is one promotion that I am not so sure would be worth winning. :club: Not saying it is a bad promotion, just saying I would have to play so far above my role that it would have been bad for me to try to qualify for it. :D
Nobody think the winner will have much of a chance to win in Daniel's game - but Daniel and company are sure to teach you and improve your game - wellworth the trip!! Unfortunately, only one slot is allocated for some 500 tournament players.
Nobody think the winner will have much of a chance to win in Daniel's game - but Daniel and company are sure to teach you and improve your game - wellworth the trip!! Unfortunately, only one slot is allocated for some 500 tournament players.
2nd through 10th get chip set & 100 bucks .....not $5000 but not badLast I saw it was around 350
Another wonderful addition to the forum! Welcome :club: