Song Lyric Game

Baby Beluga-RaffiYou make me throw it all awayMy morals left to decayHow many you betrayYou've taken everythingMy head is filled with diseaseMy skin is begging you pleaseI'm on my hands and kneesI want so much to believe

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby Beluga-RaffiYou make me throw it all awayMy morals left to decayHow many you betrayYou've taken everythingMy head is filled with diseaseMy skin is begging you pleaseI'm on my hands and kneesI want so much to believe
Terrible Lie- Nine inch nailsI asked the doctor if I could see youIt's bad for your health he saidGuess I disobeyed his ordersI came to see you but I found him there insteadI don't mind you cheating on meBut I sure wish he'd take that off his head
Terrible Lie- Nine inch nailsI asked the doctor if I could see youIt's bad for your health he saidGuess I disobeyed his ordersI came to see you but I found him there insteadI don't mind you cheating on meBut I sure wish he'd take that off his head
Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat - Bob DylanPolice-a them-a they come and-a they blow down me doorOne him come crawl through through my windowSo they put me in the back the car at the stationFrom that point on I reach my destinationWell the destination reached in down-a East detentionWhere they whip down me pants look up me bottom
Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat - Bob DylanPolice-a them-a they come and-a they blow down me doorOne him come crawl through through my windowSo they put me in the back the car at the stationFrom that point on I reach my destinationWell the destination reached in down-a East detentionWhere they whip down me pants look up me bottom
Haha, Informer by Snow. Hilarious choice, sir."It was time for us to leave, so I grabbed and shook her sleeveand told her I'd see her at the next club she got into a packand some guy put her on his back, she said goodbye and kinda waved her stub"
Haha, Informer by Snow. Hilarious choice, sir."It was time for us to leave, so I grabbed and shook her sleeveand told her I'd see her at the next club she got into a packand some guy put her on his back, she said goodbye and kinda waved her stub"
Nubs - NOFX"Face down in the gutter won't admit defeatthough his clothes are soiled and blackhe's a big strong man with a child's minddon't you take his booze away"
Nubs - NOFX"Face down in the gutter won't admit defeatthough his clothes are soiled and blackhe's a big strong man with a child's minddon't you take his booze away"
Drop Kick Murphy - Barroom HeroRight outside this lazy summer homeYou aint got time to call your soul a critic no.Right outside the lazy gate of winters summer home,Wondrin where the nut-thatch winters,Wings a mile long just carried the bird away.*L*T*
Drop Kick Murphy - Barroom HeroRight outside this lazy summer homeYou aint got time to call your soul a critic no.Right outside the lazy gate of winters summer home,Wondrin where the nut-thatch winters,Wings a mile long just carried the bird away.*L*T*
Eyes of the World- Greatful DeadBad news, Bad news, came to me where I sleepTurn, turn, Turn againSaying one of your friendsis in trouble deepturn turn with the rain and the wind.
Eyes of the World- Greatful DeadBad news, Bad news, came to me where I sleepTurn, turn, Turn againSaying one of your friendsis in trouble deepturn turn with the rain and the wind.
Percy's song - Bob DylanRinji news o moshiagemasu!Rinji news o moshiagemasu!Godzilla ga ginza hoomen e mukatte imasu!Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai!Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai!*L*T*
Percy's song - Bob DylanRinji news o moshiagemasu!Rinji news o moshiagemasu!Godzilla ga ginza hoomen e mukatte imasu!Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai!Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai!*L*T*
Godzilla--Blue Oyster CultA diamond crucifix in his earIs used to help ward off the fearThat he has left his soul in someones rented carInside his pants he hides a mopTo clean the mess that he has droppedInto the life of the lithesome Juliette Bell
Godzilla--Blue Oyster CultA diamond crucifix in his earIs used to help ward off the fearThat he has left his soul in someones rented carInside his pants he hides a mopTo clean the mess that he has droppedInto the life of the lithesome Juliette Bell
Romeo Had Juliette - United States of PoetryThe leaves blowCross the long black roadTo the darkened skiesIn its rageBut the white birdJust sits in her cageUnknown.*L*T*
Romeo Had Juliette - United States of PoetryThe leaves blowCross the long black roadTo the darkened skiesIn its rageBut the white birdJust sits in her cageUnknown.*L*T*
White Bird- It's a Beutiful dayI was riding on the MayflowerWhen I thought I spied some landI yelled for Captain ArabI have yuh understandWho came running to the deckSaid, "Boys, forget the whaleLook on over yonderCut the enginesChange the sailHaul on the bowline"We sang that melodyLike all tough sailors doWhen they are far away at sea
White Bird- It's a Beutiful dayI was riding on the MayflowerWhen I thought I spied some landI yelled for Captain ArabI have yuh understandWho came running to the deckSaid, "Boys, forget the whaleLook on over yonderCut the enginesChange the sailHaul on the bowline"We sang that melodyLike all tough sailors doWhen they are far away at sea
Bob Dylan's 115th Dream by some guyWell it's a godawful small affairTo the girl with the mousy hairBut her mommy is yelling noAnd her daddy has told her to go
Bob Dylan's 115th Dream by some guyWell it's a godawful small affairTo the girl with the mousy hairBut her mommy is yelling noAnd her daddy has told her to go
life on mars - david bowieThe sun is burning hot againon the hunter and the fisherman,and he's trying to remember when,but it makes him dizzy
life on mars - david bowieThe sun is burning hot againon the hunter and the fisherman,and he's trying to remember when,but it makes him dizzy
Sweat-TOOLHelloIs there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear meIs there anyone home?
Romeo Had Juliette - United States of Poetry
Well, I know the Lou Reed version. Lou Reed wrote these lyrics.
Sweat-TOOLHelloIs there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear meIs there anyone home?
Comfortable Numb--Pink FloydLook I'm standing naked before you.Don't you want more than my flesh?I can scream as loud as your last oneBut I can't claim innocence.
Comfortable Numb--Pink FloydLook I'm standing naked before you.Don't you want more than my flesh?I can scream as loud as your last oneBut I can't claim innocence.
Leather - Tori Amos U - U've got a pretty carI think I wanna drive it (drive it)I ain't playin', said I drive a little dangerousTake U 2 my crib, rip U off ... huh! *L*T*
Leather - Tori Amos U - U've got a pretty carI think I wanna drive it (drive it)I ain't playin', said I drive a little dangerousTake U 2 my crib, rip U off ... huh! *L*T*
Jungle Love - Morris Day and the Timeno new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hellgotta listen to your big time hard line bad luck fist fuckdon't think you're having all the funyou know me i hate everyone
Jungle Love - Morris Day and the Timeno new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hellgotta listen to your big time hard line bad luck fist fuckdon't think you're having all the funyou know me i hate everyone
Wish-Nine inch nailsI wanna go homeTake off this uniform and leave the showAnd I'm sitting in this cell because I have to knowHave I been guilty all this time?
I wanna go homeTake off this uniform and leave the showAnd I'm sitting in this cell because I have to knowHave I been guilty all this time?
Stop (from The Wall) - Pink FloydYou came from nowhere and you just jumped in my life,And I know it never will be the sameYou made me love you and now I'm home once againNo, I never want to leave you no more'Caus I'm attached to the better half of myselfAnd there's nowhere else that I'd rather beYou filled an empty, you fixed a bad broken heart, and I know*L*T*
Stop (from The Wall) - Pink FloydYou came from nowhere and you just jumped in my life,And I know it never will be the sameYou made me love you and now I'm home once againNo, I never want to leave you no more'Caus I'm attached to the better half of myselfAnd there's nowhere else that I'd rather beYou filled an empty, you fixed a bad broken heart, and I know*L*T*
What's on my mine- KansasThey're selling postcards of the hangingThey're painting the passports brownThe beuty parlor is filled with salorsThe circus is in town
What's on my mine- KansasThey're selling postcards of the hangingThey're painting the passports brownThe beuty parlor is filled with salorsThe circus is in town
Desolation Row - DylanThis is not the way I pictured me I can't control my shakes How the hell did I get here Something about this, so very wrongI have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this Is it a dream or a memory
Desolation Row - DylanThis is not the way I pictured me I can't control my shakes How the hell did I get here Something about this, so very wrongI have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this Is it a dream or a memory
Wait and Bleed- SlipknotMen walkin' 'long the railroad tracksGoin' someplace there's no goin' backHighway patrol choppers comin' up over the ridgeHot soup on a campfire under the bridgeShelter line stretchin' round the cornerWelcome to the new world orderFamilies sleepin' in their cars in the southwestNo home no job no peace no rest
Wait and Bleed- SlipknotMen walkin' 'long the railroad tracksGoin' someplace there's no goin' backHighway patrol choppers comin' up over the ridgeHot soup on a campfire under the bridgeShelter line stretchin' round the cornerWelcome to the new world orderFamilies sleepin' in their cars in the southwestNo home no job no peace no rest
the ghost of tom joad RATMyou reached out, you got burned, made tough by the lessons you learnedyou never thought they could be so mean,be so hard and cause you so much painlike a fool you tried again, you really wanted to be their friendbut looking back you see they just wasted your time
the ghost of tom joad Bruce Springsteenyou reached out, you got burned, made tough by the lessons you learnedyou never thought they could be so mean,be so hard and cause you so much painlike a fool you tried again, you really wanted to be their friendbut looking back you see they just wasted your time
FYP.Alien Blueprints- Rollins and Rollins BandTicking awayThe moments that make up a dull dayYou fritter and wastethe hours in an offhand wayKicking around on a piece of groundin your hometownWaiting for something or someone to show you the way