Song Lyric Game

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

toxicity - System of a downI started thinkin'.you know I started drinkin'.you know I don't remember too much of that day.Somethin' struck me funny when we ran out of moneyWhere do you go now when your only 15?well you beat me to it, so I guess we set the next person up for a double whammy.
Mighty gracious pockets....Roots Radicals RancidIn the sleepy west of the woody eastis a valley full, full of pioneerwe're not just kids, to say the leastwe got ideas to us that's dearlike capitalist, like communist
Mighty gracious pockets....Roots Radicals RancidIn the sleepy west of the woody eastis a valley full, full of pioneerwe're not just kids, to say the leastwe got ideas to us that's dearlike capitalist, like communist
the pixies - umass (google is my friend)this is a throwdowna showdownhell no, i cant slow downits gonna go..
curses foiled again! I'll have my revenge one day google.....
lollllllllllllllllll i actually heard the song before, but didnt recognize the lyrics
the pixies - umass (google is my friend)this is a throwdowna showdownhell no, i cant slow downits gonna go..
Maestro Fresh Wes (google--------> so sue me)You dip to the dive baby you’ll realize (yeah)Baby you’ll see the funky side of meBaby you’ll see that rhythm is the key (hmm!)Get get ready with it (with it)Can’t can’t quit it (quit it)Stomp on the stoop when I hear a funk loop (loop)Playing Pied PiperFollow what’s trueBaby just sing about the groove (sing it)*L*T*
Maestro Fresh Wes (google--------> so sue me)You dip to the dive baby you’ll realize (yeah)Baby you’ll see the funky side of meBaby you’ll see that rhythm is the key (hmm!)Get get ready with it (with it)Can’t can’t quit it (quit it)Stomp on the stoop when I hear a funk loop (loop)Playing Pied PiperFollow what’s trueBaby just sing about the groove (sing it)*L*T*
groove is in the heart - Dee Liteyes i did.Comin' down the mountain One of many children Everybody has Their own opinion Everybody has Their own opinion Holding it back Hurts so bad Jumped out of my flesh And i said Cash in!
Comin' down the mountain One of many children Everybody has Their own opinion Everybody has Their own opinion Holding it back Hurts so bad Jumped out of my flesh And i said Cash in!
Mountain Song - Jane's AddictionRisin' up, back on the street Did my time, took my chances Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet Just a man and his will to survive So many times, it happens too fast You change your passion for glory Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past You must fight just to keep them alive
Risin' up, back on the street Did my time, took my chances Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet Just a man and his will to survive So many times, it happens too fast You change your passion for glory Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past You must fight just to keep them alive
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor aka DN's ThemeAnd to the tune of a billion dollars, I supplied to the D.O.E. Some tasty little nuggets of alien technology. And as one might expect, I've been harassed for years
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor aka DN's ThemeAnd to the tune of a billion dollars, I supplied to the D.O.E. Some tasty little nuggets of alien technology. And as one might expect, I've been harassed for years
Escape from prison planet- clutch The screen door slams,Mary's dress waves,Like a vision she dances accross the porchas the radio plays

Thunder Road - Bruce SpringsteenChitty chitty babyWhen your nose is in the nitty grittyLife could be a little sweetBut life could be a little shittyWhat a pityBoston and a kansas cityLooking for a hundredBut you only ever found a fitty

Thunder Road - Bruce SpringsteenChitty chitty babyWhen your nose is in the nitty grittyLife could be a little sweetBut life could be a little shittyWhat a pityBoston and a kansas cityLooking for a hundredBut you only ever found a fitty
Tell Me Baby- Red hot Chili PeppersThere is a town in North OntarioStream Comforts Memory DispairIn my mind I still nead a place to goAll my changes were there.
There is a town in North OntarioStream Comforts Memory DispairIn my mind I still nead a place to goAll my changes were there.
Helpless - CSNYYou got to leave me now, you got to go alone You got to chase a dream, one that's all your own Before it slips away When you're flyin' high, take my heart along I'll be the harmony to every lonely song That you learn to play *L*T*
Helpless - CSNYYou got to leave me now, you got to go alone You got to chase a dream, one that's all your own Before it slips away When you're flyin' high, take my heart along I'll be the harmony to every lonely song That you learn to play *L*T*
This one is tooooo obscure, I had to google it.Nickelcreek? Who the hell is that? We went out late that night and we danced through the night.I was holding on to her and she was gripping me tight.But she didn't care, I didn't mind.I was unaware that she liked to act so kind.My friends say she's crazy and I agree,But that's okay cause that's the way I like to be.
This one is tooooo obscure, I had to google it.Nickelcreek? Who the hell is that? We went out late that night and we danced through the night.I was holding on to her and she was gripping me tight.But she didn't care, I didn't mind.I was unaware that she liked to act so kind.My friends say she's crazy and I agree,But that's okay cause that's the way I like to be.
thats a song by oar, and no google!MY TURN AGAIN LOLZOMG!a local boy kicked me in the butt last weeki just smiled at him and turned the other cheeki really dont care in fact i wish him wellbecause ill be laughing my head off when hes burning in hell
a local boy kicked me in the butt last weeki just smiled at him and turned the other cheeki really dont care in fact i wish him wellbecause ill be laughing my head off when hes burning in hell
Wierd Al - Amish Paradise?Prayed like a martyr dusk til dawnBegged like a hooker all night longJacked up the devil with my songand got what I wanted all along
Ricker wrote:Nickelcreek? Who the hell is that?
The greatest Newgrass Trio in all the land.Nicklecreek
Prayed like a martyr dusk til dawnBegged like a hooker all night longJacked up the devil with my songand got what I wanted all along
Jambi - ToolThe Indian needed food,he needed skins for a roof.But he only took what they needed,baby.Millions of buffalo were the proof. *L*T*
The greatest Newgrass Trio in all the land.Nicklecreek Prayed like a martyr dusk til dawnBegged like a hooker all night longJacked up the devil with my songand got what I wanted all alongJambi - ToolThe Indian needed food,he needed skins for a roof.But he only took what they needed,baby.Millions of buffalo were the proof. *L*T*
ted nugent.. no idea what song.. i have that cd

are there no live lyrics anymore?hereWith the lights out, it's less dangerousHere we are now, entertain usI feel stupid and contagiousHere we are now entertain usA mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido,Yeah

are there no live lyrics anymore?hereWith the lights out, it's less dangerousHere we are now, entertain usI feel stupid and contagiousHere we are now entertain usA mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido,Yeah
Nirvana - Smells like Teen SpiritHe was a sucker, for your double doseMotherfucker turned white as a ghostDon't you say hi (x2)
Nirvana - Smells like Teen SpiritHe was a sucker, for your double doseMotherfucker turned white as a ghostDon't you say hi (x2)
Untitled -(Half Right)Who the fuck is Elliot Smith?<---- Obviously googled.Baby Beluga in the deep blue seaSwim so wild and you swim so freeHeaven above and the sea belowYou're a little white whale on the go*L*T*