Song Lyric Game

FYP.Alien Blueprints- Rollins and Rollins BandTicking awayThe moments that make up a dull dayYou fritter and wastethe hours in an offhand wayKicking around on a piece of groundin your hometownWaiting for something or someone to show you the way
Time - Pink FloydI took the city 'bout one A.M, loaded, loadedI'm all geared up to score again, loaded, loadedI come alive in the neon lightThat's when I make my moves right
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time - Pink FloydI took the city 'bout one A.M, loaded, loadedI'm all geared up to score again, loaded, loadedI come alive in the neon lightThat's when I make my moves right
Living after midnight-Judas PriestWell, if you go when the snowflakes storm,When the rivers freeze and summer ends,Please see if she's wearing a coat so warm,To keep her from the howlin' winds.
Living after midnight-Judas PriestWell, if you go when the snowflakes storm,When the rivers freeze and summer ends,Please see if she's wearing a coat so warm,To keep her from the howlin' winds.
Girl of the North Country - DylanVulcanize the whoopee stickIn the ham walletCattle prod the oyster ditchWith the lap rocketBatter dip the cranny axIn the gut locker
Beck or a third grader?
no and no.They do have a sophomoric sense of humor though.since I'll be gone for the next few days here's part of the chorus, easily googlableIf i get you in the loop when I make a point to be straight with you thenIn lieu of the innuendo in the end know my intent thoughI Brazilian wax poetic so hypotheticallyI don't wanna beat around the bush
Bloodhound Gang - Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo"Step 1, cut a hole in the box"
**** in a Box-Justin TimberlakeOh, the benches were stained with tears and perspiration,The birdies were flying from tree to tree.There was little to say, there was no conversationAs I stepped to the stage to pick up my degree.And the locusts sang off in the distance,Yeah, the locusts sang such a sweet melody.Oh, the locusts sang off in the distance,Yeah, the locusts sang and they were singing for me.
**** in a Box-Justin TimberlakeOh, the benches were stained with tears and perspiration,The birdies were flying from tree to tree.There was little to say, there was no conversationAs I stepped to the stage to pick up my degree.And the locusts sang off in the distance,Yeah, the locusts sang such a sweet melody.Oh, the locusts sang off in the distance,Yeah, the locusts sang and they were singing for me.
day of the locusts - dylan, again....soon i discovered that this rock thing was truejerry lee lewis was the deviljesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophetall of a sudden, i found myself in love with the worldso there was only one thing that i could dowas ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
day of the locusts - dylan, again....soon i discovered that this rock thing was truejerry lee lewis was the deviljesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophetall of a sudden, i found myself in love with the worldso there was only one thing that i could dowas ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
Jesus Built my Hot Rod-MinisteryWhat'll you do when you get lonelyAnd nobody's waiting by your side?You've been running and hiding much too long.You know it's just your foolish pride.
Jesus Built my Hot Rod-MinisteryWhat'll you do when you get lonelyAnd nobody's waiting by your side?You've been running and hiding much too long.You know it's just your foolish pride.
layla - clapton is god opened the fridge, I opened a beer, played a tape I couldn't hear.Emptiness began to grow and I'm wondering where did ya go?Watched the sun come up from the back stairs.Thought about the last few years.
layla - clapton is god opened the fridge, I opened a beer, played a tape I couldn't hear.Emptiness began to grow and I'm wondering where did ya go?Watched the sun come up from the back stairs.Thought about the last few years.
Where'd You Go - Mighty Mighty BosstonesAnd just in case you want to protestYour eviction, imminentWith a rolling headOn the dirty pavementAnd just in case you want to contestYour destruction, evidentThe decision, permanentWe'll send you out so you'll know that you will find a bright shiny new home on the other side
  • 2 weeks later...
Where'd You Go - Mighty Mighty BosstonesAnd just in case you want to protestYour eviction, imminentWith a rolling headOn the dirty pavementAnd just in case you want to contestYour destruction, evidentThe decision, permanentWe'll send you out so you'll know that you will find a bright shiny new home on the other side
Sincerely Ichabod-Project 86In and around the lakemountains come out of the sky and they stand thereone mile over we’ll be there and we’ll see youten true summers we’ll be there and laughing tootwenty four before my love you’ll see I’ll be there with you

Roundabout - YESAwesome song I listened to on vinyl in my youth.*L*T*Now you're underneath the stairs And you're giving back some glaresTo the people you have metAnd it's your first cigarette

Roundabout - YESAwesome song I listened to on vinyl in my youth.*L*T*Now you're underneath the stairs And you're giving back some glaresTo the people you have metAnd it's your first cigarette
Neil Young's Sugar Mountain"My girl, she's one too.She'll go and get her a shirt.Stick it under her skirt.She grabbed a razor for me.And she did it just like that.When she wants something,She don't want to pay for it. "
Neil Young's Sugar Mountain"My girl, she's one too.She'll go and get her a shirt.Stick it under her skirt.She grabbed a razor for me.And she did it just like that.When she wants something,She don't want to pay for it. "
Am I Right - Jane's AddictionLook what you made me do, look what I made for youKnew if I paid my dues, how will they pay youWhen you first come in the game, they try to play youThen you drop a couple of hits, look how they wave to you
Look what you made me do, look what I made for youKnew if I paid my dues, how will they pay youWhen you first come in the game, they try to play youThen you drop a couple of hits, look how they wave to you
Encore - Jay ZMe sayin' since, baby, since we've been togetherOoo, loving you foreverIs what I needLet me, be the one you come running toI'll never be untrueOoo baby*L*T*
  • 4 weeks later...
Encore - Jay ZMe sayin' since, baby, since we've been togetherOoo, loving you foreverIs what I needLet me, be the one you come running toI'll never be untrueOoo baby*L*T*
Let's Stay Together - Al GreenPlease allow me to introduce myselfIm a man of wealth and tasteIve been around for a long, long yearStole many a mans soul and faithAnd I was round when jesus christHad his moment of doubt and painMade damn sure that pilateWashed his hands and sealed his fate
Let's Stay Together - Al GreenPlease allow me to introduce myselfIm a man of wealth and tasteIve been around for a long, long yearStole many a mans soul and faithAnd I was round when jesus christHad his moment of doubt and painMade damn sure that pilateWashed his hands and sealed his fate
sympathy for the devil - rolling stones/janes addiction/guns n rosesI should have seen my end coming from a long way offmy friend said. man, she'll give you the blues so man..don't get caught but I went right ahead and told myselfa pack of lies and spend night after hammered nightgetting back my mind
  • 1 year later...
sympathy for the devil - rolling stones/janes addiction/guns n rosesI should have seen my end coming from a long way offmy friend said. man, she'll give you the blues so man..don't get caught but I went right ahead and told myselfa pack of lies and spend night after hammered nightgetting back my mind
Fool - Rollins BandThe ragamuffin gunner is returnin' home like a hungry runawayHe walks through town all alone--"He must be from the fort," he hears the high school girls sayHis countryside's burnin' with wolfman fairies dressed in drag for homicideThe hit-and-run plead sanctuary, 'neath a holy stone they hideThey're breakin' beams and crosses with a spastic's reelin' perfectionNuns run bald through Vatican halls, pregnant, pleadin' immaculate conceptionAnd everybody's wrecked on Main Street from drinking unholy bloodSticker smiles sweet as Gunner breathes deep, his ankles caked in mud
  • 4 months later...

Lost in the Flood--SpringsteenEnd this and embrace the destructionEnd this to embrace new lifeNEW LIFEEven an empty threat deserves a response you won't soon forget