Ongame Classic Today

I'm hoping for one of two things:a. berg takes a horrible beat, bubbling the final table and tilting him for next weekendorb. berg wins the whole thing, and parties for a week straight, missing his plane to the bahamas.I can't lose.
Or C. Wins this tournament, takes his hot streak to the Bahamas and wins that one, then wins the Main Event and becomes a legend...
Or C. Wins this tournament, takes his hot streak to the Bahamas and wins that one, then wins the Main Event and becomes a legend...
Um, considering that NC is also in the Protege FT, then I assume he doesn't want Berg to win in the Bahamas.
end of day 1Berg55280 - 224,800Cmd1226 - 156,000Riverroe0 - 138,200KILL U - 126,900JimDownUnder - 124,800Stewart531 - 112,400Foxystong - 106,600KalleAnkPank - 84,100Davidp18 - 78,000Imper1um - 74,900Samson49 - 47,400Deadblind - 44,000The Blond 79 - 36,200woot glgl Berg tomorrow
NICE!!! GL tomorrow Robin!

wow, chip leader out of no where...this guy is sik.i dont get impressed to easily but berg definitely impressed me during the online portion of this. he and another player playing on the fcp skin(both at the same table) were very close in chips during the bubble.(it was the barcelona bubble and the also the ''cashing'' bubble)as you guys know, the fcper with the most chips after the bubble bursting wins his protege final seat, he fell behind a few times and everytime he did, he made crazy plays...raising utg, repopping on 3 different occasions(all 46 handed) when we all knew he had nada...we were all chatting in the chat box so the other fcper knew what was going on, and still folded to berg after raising bergs bb when berg came over the top...if berg folded in his bb to the other fcper that hand, the other guy would be at the protege final table.Berg is fearless, and he's all heart...GL tommorow, take it down!

Wow, chip leader....way to go Berg! GL today.Miss you too Ray and everyone in the FCP chat lobby alot. Hey, I've been missing my railing, i.e. my take every opportunity to steal tactics/learn from troyomac, V, Gil, Coin, cfinnn, 3s, etc :club: You FCP players are very talented and I knew you'd all do fantastic playing the other major sites while FCP was offline.Oh, and miss BOB of course, I mean, who doesn't miss BOB.12 left , 1 eliminated already.

gg berg? he was the 12 out?
Yes. Here's the hand that got him crippled:"Robin "berg55280" Bergren started the day as the chip leader, but his fate turned sour. After raising to 20,000 Robin had a decision to make when David "Stewart531" Whalen moved all in for 99,000 more. Robin decided to call with his pocket tens and was dominated by David's pocket kings. After the hand Bergren was all but out, with only 2,500 chips left."
Robin "berg55280" Bergren (standing left) and David "Stuart531" Whalen (seated right) during the hand that busted both berg55280 AND Sorel "Imper1um" Mizzi.
yeah gg bergDid he win some bonus from FCP or something for making it so far?