Ms Paint Contest

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't open this earlier because I despise the OP, but this is hands down one of the funniest threads that I have seen in awhile.And Dane, don't talk like that about Actuary, you sound foolish. At least he occasionally useful most of the time.

Awful.
i agree.i usually dont like to bloat about my own accomplisments, but mine, wandigos and kkcountrys make superjons picture look like a spot of feces on a pair of boxers
i agree.i usually dont like to bloat about my own accomplisments, but mine, wandigos and kkcountrys make superjons picture look like a spot of feces on a pair of boxers
Hey! Just because I'm...1. Not capable of making fine artwork in MsPaint2. Lacking the same ability to be funny as everyone else.3. Retardeddoesn't mean you should poke fun at my picture.
I didn't open this earlier because I despise the OP, but this is hands down one of the funniest threads that I have seen in awhile.And Dane, don't talk like that about Actuary, you sound foolish. At least he occasionally useful most of the time.
dont hate