Online Poker Is Rigged. (in My Favor)

I was in a sit and go at Full Tilt and I received pocket aces...3 times in a row. I'm not real sure on the math, but isn't your chances of pocket aces 1 in 220 or so? So would the chances of that be 220 times 220 times 220?If anyone is bored and would like to figure out the specific math, I'd be obliged. I'd also love to know how rare this would be, in relation to getting a Royal. And yes - I won all 3 hands, which has to be more improbable than actually receiving them. The pocket kings I got 2 hands later failed to hold up, though.

I was in a sit and go at Full Tilt and I received pocket aces...3 times in a row. I'm not real sure on the math, but isn't your chances of pocket aces 1 in 220 or so? So would the chances of that be 220 times 220 times 220?If anyone is bored and would like to figure out the specific math, I'd be obliged. I'd also love to know how rare this would be, in relation to getting a Royal. And yes - I won all 3 hands, which has to be more improbable than actually receiving them. The pocket kings I got 2 hands later failed to hold up, though.
odds are 221-1so..221x221x221 = number of hands you should have to wait to get AA 3 times in a row = 10, 793, 861 handsto have AA win all 3 times depends what its up against but usually youre around 80/20.. so80x80x80 = 51.2% chance AA wins 3 times in a row
odds are 221-1so..221x221x221 = number of hands you should have to wait to get AA 3 times in a row = 10, 793, 861 handsto have AA win all 3 times depends what its up against but usually youre around 80/20.. so80x80x80 = 51.2% chance AA wins 3 times in a row
10 million+ hands? Nice. (and I forgot the (sw) when I mentioned that winning all 3 had to be more rare)If this guy was accurate, when talking about royals:
well apparently you only get them once in every 400,000 hands......still waiting for mine lol
then my 3 in a row is definitely more rare. Thanks.

this is assuming you pick a specific hand to start counting.the odds of getting pocket aces three times in a row, if you start counting from the time you first receive them, is 1/(221)(221) or 1 in 44000 or so.

Unfortunately - no. These were low-stakes. I'm a wuss and anal about bankroll management. I won't lose my bankroll anytime soon, but I'm not going to get rich overnight, either.

It doesn't work quite like that.It depends how you "observe" the hands.The question you are really asking is:Given that I've played X amount of hands, where X is the amount of hands you've played in your life, what is the chance that within those X hands there are three back-to-back pocket aces dealt?That's a tough question to answer.Intuitively, the chances of this happening are less than 1 in 10 million.What you calculated with the 1/ (220^3) is like saying:What are the odds that I am dealt AA back to back to back in the next 3 hands? It's predictive.

Aces three times in a row....yeah, big deal.....I got rivered in three straight sit n go's today to knock me out on the bubble......take that.akjefhaweoirjdfas;l God Damnit I hate this game.

Odd stsory to say the leaset, until this morning that is. Talking to a buddy and he tells me, "You'll never believe it..." He was playing along side his cousin last night a $1 table at P Poker with their free $15 bonus... his cousin turned it into $155 in three hands... AA, AA, AA!!!!!!!!!!Then I told him about this forum.... Full Moon maybe!!!

It's pointless to analyze them together. Each hand is an independent entity, so each time the cards were reshuffled and dealt your odds of receiving aces were 1 in 221 as always. Now, if you could somehow place a parlay bet on what cards you would receive over a given series of hands... There's an upside, too, though, since the odds at the beginning of the hand are always 1 in 221, no matter what, you don't have to worry about not picking up aces once in your next 660 hands.

The first time I played them, I got someone to go all-in preflop. 2nd time, I reraised someone preflop and they folded. I chose not to show it. 3rd time? I think someone figured me for a momentum steal and reraised me all-in with something like AJ.2 hands after that, my KK got cracked by a10 after he reraised all-in preflop with it :club: That's cool that your buddy had the same thing happen, Politely. I figured it was a glitch in the matrix, or something.

I remember one time I got Pocket 5s twice in a row then Pocket 8s the next...and hit a set on the flop 3 times in a row. That must have been pretty odd.

FullTilt is a little weird lately. This happened in the span of 13 hands yesterday.1: My hand 8-8. Opponent hand A-A Flop 8-A-8.2: Board is Q-10-Q-5-10. Player 1 shows A-Q. Player 2 has 10-10.3. Player 1 all in with 7-7. Player 2 calls with A-5. Flop is A-A-A.Quads 3 times in 13 hands and the other player always made a boat? WTF?