Full Tilt Cash Games

Hey guys,I used to play on full tilt before and had ok success at 25$ and 50$ nl, but since i redeposited ive been doing very well at 100 and 200 nl and even dabbled at 400nl. is it just me, or have the games gotten much weaker since partypoker stopped allowing us customers and people moved over sites?Patrick

Hey guys,I used to play on full tilt before and had ok success at 25$ and 50$ nl, but since i redeposited ive been doing very well at 100 and 200 nl and even dabbled at 400nl. is it just me, or have the games gotten much weaker since partypoker stopped allowing us customers and people moved over sites?Patrick
Didn't you say like 2 weeks ago you had a $250 bankroll?
Didn't you say like 2 weeks ago you had a $250 bankroll?
then i won a mtt for 4700. my bankroll is around 700$.i have 7 full buyins for 100nl, which im comfortable with. my swings are never worse than 30bb in either direction. thats after a 4k hand sample in the last week.
then i won a mtt for 4700. my bankroll is around 700$.i have 7 full buyins for 100nl, which im comfortable with. my swings are never worse than 30bb in either direction. thats after a 4k hand sample in the last week.
you played 4000 hands and never got sucked out on for your whole stack?
you played 4000 hands and never got sucked out on for your whole stack?
once yes, for 70$. i had about 15$ left and got back to about 90. i guess im good at getting away when i know im beat
once yes, for 70$. i had about 15$ left and got back to about 90. i guess im good at getting away when i know im beat
Surely this talent doesn't encompass the times when AA fails to hold against KK all-in preflop?Or is such tomfoolery beneath you?
Surely this talent doesn't encompass the times when AA fails to hold against KK all-in preflop?Or is such tomfoolery beneath you?
ill be honest. ive had two allin preflops, and they were both AKs vs QQ. I won one at 1/2nl for a 85$ pot, and lost one at .5/1nl for a $47 pot. i try to keep small pot sizes to avoid this sort of stuff and i havent had the chance to play AA or KK in a pot over 10bb, if i get to the flop theyre check/folding.
ill be honest. ive had two allin preflops, and they were both AKs vs QQ. I won one at 1/2nl for a 85$ pot, and lost one at .5/1nl for a $47 pot. i try to keep small pot sizes to avoid this sort of stuff and i havent had the chance to play AA or KK in a pot over 10bb, if i get to the flop theyre check/folding.
7 buyins huh? GL w/ that.
you seem to be really grumpy lately...are you feeling ok? exams getting u down?
Not playing well.
I can't find limit games .25/.5 to 2/4 with > 40% to flop there to save my life
LHE on FullTilt blows and it always has.
7 buyins huh? GL w/ that.
I hate posts like this one.The guy didn't say that all the $ he had in the world for poker was $700, he just said that's all he had on the site right now for his roll.Is the chance there that he may lose his $700? Absolutely.Will he just reload if that happens? Absolutely.He's not playing out of his b/r.
the 6max games on fulltilt are my favorite. I never played before party went down so i cant compare. The thing about fulltilt is you never run into anyone that tough.
I should have qualified my statement. 6-max is weak pretty much everywhere. Of course, that doesn't mean I can beat it...but it's still weak.
I should have qualified my statement. 6-max is weak pretty much everywhere. Of course, that doesn't mean I can beat it...but it's still weak.
Try 5-10 6 Max on WPEX. Even 3-6 is killer. Ask Chris :club:

Have look at Full Tilt's forum, the Player Lounge specifically. Half of them of are a bunch of underage and wannabe "gangsta's". It pretty much explains why the play is so bad at FT. Half the posts there are, "if I had a bankroll" or "when I'm able to deposit again".

ever since party poker has denied the U.S. customers I think fulltilt deffinitely got alot ''weaker'' which has its ups and downs for me. I cant really play too comfortably in cash games anymore because the fear of getting called down with like 7-2 against my A-A for 2 pair or something, but the good thing is sng's and tourneys are way way way way easier to win-Andrew