did smash ever make a grand?

Quite worrying ! :shock:
:wall: :wall: :wall:
Can you elloborate on why you are hitting your head against a brick wall you fudge packer ?
I guess he just realized that his avatar is a bunny with pancakes on it's head.(and he calls mine stupid) :D
Wow, you just breached one of the cardinal rules of FullContact: do not, and i mean do not, mess with Oolong. You've got a lot to learn son.halfringcake.jpgCake or death!You've got some redeeming to do if you want to be on the inside, as blaze put its.FCPAWC....do not mess with us.
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you elloborate on why you are hitting your head against a brick wall you fudge packer ?
I guess he just realized that his avatar is a bunny with pancakes on it's head.(and he calls mine stupid) :D
actually, faketree's avatar is somewhat of an inside joke, while yours is not. the reason for this is that in order to have an inside joke, you must be on the inside. BURN!
Don't mess with Oolong, BEST.AVATAR.EVER RIP Oolong Army to the rescue
I never saw the pancakes before!....my god that has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!!I can't stop giggling :) well done faketree...you have my vote for top avatar!KK
I guess he just realized that his avatar is a bunny with pancakes on it's head.(and he calls mine stupid) :)
Wow, you just breached one of the cardinal rules of FullContact: do not, and i mean do not, mess with Oolong. You've got a lot to learn son.halfringcake.jpgCake or death!You've got some redeeming to do if you want to be on the inside, as blaze put its.FCPAWC....do not mess with us.
I CAN"T STOP LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT THE BUNNY WITH BREADSTUFF ON IT"S HEAD :D:)
I never saw the pancakes before!....my god that has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!!I can't stop giggling :) well done faketree...you have my vote for top avatar!Some people need to get out more :-)
Faketree your avitar is mighty fine ! :?
you are beginning to realize the power of oolong. if you believe in oolong, you won't have any trouble getting your $5000 to $10000 in a couple months.however, do not cross him. he'll chew up your bankroll faster than you can say red bell pepper.redpepper.jpg
I never saw the pancakes before!....my god that has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!!I can't stop giggling :) well done faketree...you have my vote for top avatar!Some people need to get out more :-)
And some people need to respect Oolong.
no question I need to get out more......but if you can't find humour in a bunny with pancakes on his head...then...well...well I don't really have a point just that I am enjoying a good laugh...back to work and misery
Faketree your avitar is mighty fine ! :?
you are beginning to realize the power of oolong. if you believe in oolong, you won't have any trouble getting your $5000 to $10000 in a couple months.however, do not cross him. he'll chew up your bankroll faster than you can say red bell pepper.redpepper.jpg
outstanding!....should this be turning me on?

I may be a little late to this, and I may even be a little out of line, but forgive me, because I was without a computer for a few days.But, is it just me, or is anyone else sick of people saying they quit the forum and then coming back a week or so later? That's not to say that I agree or disagree with Smash's style, but if I'm going to post that I quit the forum, then I probably will quit the forum.OK, I'm done, commence the flaming.

do not mess with pancake bunny yahaw! your kitty is a p u s s y. that's what you represent. those pancakes represent a hungry man who eats the aforementioned (what you are)do not **** with the fcp army. we will crush you

I may be a little late to this, and I may even be a little out of line, but forgive me, because I was without a computer for a few days.But, is it just me, or is anyone else sick of people saying they quit the forum and then coming back a week or so later? That's not to say that I agree or disagree with Smash's style, but if I'm going to post that I quit the forum, then I probably will quit the forum.OK, I'm done, commence the flaming.
the only thing I can flame you on my man is your choice of having Sheffield United as your team and Colin Warnock as your coach :wink:

Who the hell is Yahaw? He disses the bunny, he has no respect for THE Oolong, master of low buy in MTT's. Also the bunny is a huge pimpin' mack, I should know, me and my girlfriends love him, so hating on THE MAN is like admitting you have a sticky keyboard. Oh what an analogy.

NEIL Warnock, actually 8) And, it's not easy being a Sheffield United fan....but it made it easier when I moved to the US and became a Cubs fan :roll:
ugh, thjat's even worse. I'm a White Sox fan and a Man U fan that pulls for Crewe(since we all know that they'll never see the prem :-) ) you mean Colin Warnock :D (I do that cause I know that it riles up blades fans)

You may not be a fan of the right team, but it's refreshing to see a yank who knows his football. You live in Chicago? Going to see USA vs England at Soldier Field in May? Tix on sale tomorrrow!

You may not be a fan of the right team, but it's refreshing to see a yank who knows his football. You live in Chicago? Going to see USA vs England at Soldier Field in May? Tix on sale tomorrrow!
I'm unfortunetly in New Jersey right now. Which pisses me off to no extent. I've had a great time at every international match that's been held at Soldier Field. The US will probably get hurt in that game. I just can't see how it will be any different if Sven brings a decent team. I hope that Shaun WP gets to play more as that boy is just electric every time his feet touch the ball. He's killed us ever since Kev got C**y promoted back. Hopefully I'll be able to go to Germany next summer cause I think both England and the US will do well. I really think England will have a good enough team to make a good run at it
I'm unfortunetly in New Jersey right now. Which pisses me off to no extent. I've had a great time at every international match that's been held at Soldier Field. The US will probably get hurt in that game. I just can't see how it will be any different if Sven brings a decent team. I hope that Shaun WP gets to play more as that boy is just electric every time his feet touch the ball. He's killed us ever since Kev got C**y promoted back. Hopefully I'll be able to go to Germany next summer cause I think both England and the US will do well. I really think England will have a good enough team to make a good run at it
I'm hoping to go to Germany next year too-as long as we don't get drawn in the same group, I'll be rooting for both the US and England. I've heard that Owen and Beckham aren't coming to play in Chicago, so I would assume that Wright-Phillips will see some action.