did smash ever make a grand?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had vowed not to read any posts with "Smash" in the title but since this one has been up at the top since last week I thought I would tell you all how pathetic you are for still talking about Smash.But I see he has returned and has people in an uproar once again.
I love it. This is coming from possibly the most useless poster on fcp. If you have any useless posts about soccer, please go ahead.And yes, I refuse to call it anything but soccer.
Please cease and desist the useless flaming and let us continue to make this random thread even longer. :D To summarize this thread, thus far:Where's Smash? Who cares? I care! I hate him! I love him! He's an a$$! Smash is back! I hate you! I hate you! I love Smash! I love Sheffield United! Why? Good point. I'm a Man U fan. I'm an Arsenal Fan. You old mucker, I'm glad you're back, but I'm a Leeds and Swindon fan....I have no life.

Where did the Old Micker thread go about my relationship problem and I did not see no dead bunny ??????????You stay away for a minute and you miss everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Super Leeds, Super Leeds United

Where did the Old Micker thread go about my relationship problem and I did not see no dead bunny ??????????You stay away for a minute and you miss everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Super Leeds, Super Leeds United
who's got Alan Smith, We do We do, who's got Alan Smith, why its ManU
I had vowed not to read any posts with "Smash" in the title but since this one has been up at the top since last week I thought I would tell you all how pathetic you are for still talking about Smash.But I see he has returned and has people in an uproar once again.
I love it. This is coming from possibly the most useless poster on fcp. If you have any useless posts about soccer, please go ahead.And yes, I refuse to call it anything but soccer.
The MOST USELESS....wow I'm honored! 8)
It is 2.27am here in England, how is everyone ? I am on a hot streak on Party ! :D
You're crazy man. How much you up on party? Are you playing in the pacific poker 30k tournament?
It is 2.27am here in England, how is everyone ? I am on a hot streak on Party ! :D
You're crazy man. How much you up on party? Are you playing in the pacific poker 30k tournament?
Up about $500, not playing Pacific at the moment playing Party $50 SNG's.Are you playing Pacific ? I may join you, what your name on there ?
Up about $500, not playing Pacific at the moment playing Party $50 SNG's.Are you playing Pacific ? I may join you, what your name on there ?
same as my handle here, the 30k just started
same as my handle here, the 30k just started
On table 12430 on Party ($50 SNG)Cant chat on Pacific, I have your table up though, good luck
Remember, I am the Poker Samurai. The grand master of poker! You stupid people here just can't stand the great accomplishments of mine, go away losers!
Wooo Hooo! Smash is back. Cool.Nikki
He is back, yes, but is he still running his experiment? I haven't seen an update in ages...
He apparently made the $1000, he is now trying to turn 10 cents in $10 million !
Here's an idea...let's all put down our thesaurus's and ...slowly... step ...away... from the computer....by the way I think we should leave the otters out of this and all other cute furry animals...frankly I don't see how they were brought into this mess in the first place.In all seriousness...people have got to lighten up.KK
You win :clap: and I wish everyone would stop juggling kittens, it's just not right!JackTheCat :club: