did smash ever make a grand?

justblaze, What about capital letters then buddy ?
i'm not directly insulting the intelligence of a particular individual, whereas Yahaw was making a direct correlation between my post and my intelligence. therein lies the difference.
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's an idea. why dont all you 16 year old flamers make your play available to everyone for critique. why dont you all post your medical histories and be frank about your personal life. why dont you all try to help some poker players, only to be met with scathing criticism of the tone of voice in which you choose to do it. Until then, put your 4 inch cocks back in your velcro-fly pants, get off your moms computers and go back to third period french.
best.post.ever.
Yeah really show's his intelligence :roll:
show's <------so, does that show yours? :D

I'm the original poster. How did my simple question get turned into a flamefest?I will presume that Smash quit before he finished due to the flames from 16-year-olds with 4 inch cocks.

here's an idea. why dont all you 16 year old flamers make your play available to everyone for critique. why dont you all post your medical histories and be frank about your personal life. why dont you all try to help some poker players, only to be met with scathing criticism of the tone of voice in which you choose to do it. Until then, put your 4 inch cocks back in your velcro-fly pants, get off your moms computers and go back to third period french.
best.post.ever.
Yeah really show's his intelligence :roll:
ditto.oh, you're avatar is stupid too.
I'm the original poster. How did my simple question get turned into a flamefest?I will presume that Smash quit before he finished due to the flames from 16-year-olds with 4 inch censored.
see 'yahaw', 'toogood', 'scott31', 'chantro', 'matt miner', 'JFarell20', and 'nickthekid'.

As a newer player, I greatly appreciated the examples and commentary of your 50 to 1000 posts. Thank you very much for taking the time to do it.If you decide to continue to post hands here or elsewhere, I would be grateful if you'd let me know.Once again, thanks.

justblaze, just wondered how you knew these people had 4 inch di cks ?Quite worrying ! :shock:
occam's razor. anyone so insulted by an anonymous forum posters criticism obviously has issues, which are likely related to their manhood. can you provide a better explanation?
Quite worrying ! :shock:
:wall: :wall: :wall:
Can you elloborate on why you are hitting your head against a brick wall you fudge packer ?
QUITE!thanks for stooping to the level where the word 'fudge packer' comes out of your mouth to describe me. appreciated.
Can you elloborate on why you are hitting your head against a brick wall you fudge packer ?
I guess he just realized that his avatar is a bunny with pancakes on it's head.(and he calls mine stupid) :D

Was meant as a funny remark justblaze, you know I think highly of you !And I have no major worries with my manhood, its average size about 6 inches and my last girlfriend had no complaints ! :?

I guess he just realized that his avatar is a bunny with pancakes on it's head.(and he calls mine stupid) :D
actually, faketree's avatar is somewhat of an inside joke, while yours is not. the reason for this is that in order to have an inside joke, you must be on the inside. BURN!
QUITE!thanks for stooping to the level where the word 'fudge packer' comes out of your mouth to describe me. appreciated.
Ok, I will take the fudge packer comment back, you still have not stated why you are hitting your head against a brick wall ???
Alright, now you've insulted Oolong and that just won't due. Out with you. Get out. NOW!