I sick of online poker. Im thinking of takingoff my account for like 2 months and start but up with 50-100, is this a good idea or the stupidiest thing u ever heard.
I don't really know what you just said.. so it's indeterminable

I'll be nice. If your heart isn't into it, then a break is definitely the way to go. If you don't want to play, you certainly won't be playing your best. I wouldn't suggest taking all of it out though, because I imagine you will start to get the itch to play again in a few weeks.

I don't speak ebonics, but I think the translation is something like:I'm sick of online poker. I'm going to withdraw my bankroll and take some time off. If and when I choose to return, I will make a small deposit of, oh, say 50 to 100 dollars. Then I will grind this up into a serviceable bankroll.If that's what you said. Do it up. I don't know what stakes you're at. But I do this every once in a while. It's good to fight your way up through the low stakes donks to re-verse yourself in ABC play. Helps you crush the higher games when you get back.If that's not what you said, quit drinking and posting.

I don't speak ebonics, but I think the translation is something like:I'm sick of online poker. I'm going to withdraw my bankroll and take some time off. If and when I choose to return, I will make a small deposit of, oh, say 50 to 100 dollars. Then I will grind this up into a serviceable bankroll.If that's what you said. Do it up. I don't know what stakes you're at. But I do this every once in a while. It's good to fight your way up through the low stakes donks to re-verse yourself in ABC play. Helps you crush the higher games when you get back.If that's not what you said, quit drinking and posting.
oooooooooooooooooooooI thought he was going to stop, then try and play 50-100 Limit. This makes much more sense

This is my decision I took all my money except for 1 dollar and Im going to do a Jesus. Im going to build my bankroll back up by playing freerolls and 1 dollars. I think this will be better for me for so many reasons. And if I really need to play I can deposit back in 50-100 before the unlawful act takes place.

This is my decision I took all my money except for 1 dollar and Im going to do a Jesus. Im going to build my bankroll back up by playing freerolls and 1 dollars. I think this will be better for me for so many reasons. And if I really need to play I can deposit back in 50-100 before the unlawful act takes place.
I think people underestimate how hard it is to win freerolls. To get through a field of 2000 people, even if they're complete donks, is not easy at all. Usually a few people will have enormous stacks accumulated from reckless play, and can afford to gamble with you several times. If you can dodge those bullets you can be fine, but it's not easy.Someone said it in another thread where a poster was going to try to do the Jesus thing: people who do this either vastly overrate their abilities, or have won so much money in poker that they have too much free time.
i know ull appreciate my new sig. nuff sed
I'm willing to bet you anything that you'll deposit reeeeeeally soon. Theres no way your gonna make any money playing freerolls and $1s. Trust me. I bet before Christmas, you'll have deposited at least $50. Once you get frustrated from not making any money from freerolls then you'll pretend that you can just quit online poker, and then in a couple weeks tops you'll deposit again. I guarantee this is exactly whats gonna happen. If you wanna bet on it, lemme know.
I sick of online poker. Im thinking of takingoff my account for like 2 months and start but up with 50-100, is this a good idea or the stupidiest thing u ever heard.
I'm sorry but ....lol. Don't play while drunk.