What Am I Gonna Do Now

troll?? what made me a troll? being open and honest about things? im like one of the first people to ever post on here.

The best thing to do is to start small and work your way up. I could never fathom depo'ing 1k straight unless I had won it off of another site or something...I would stop playing poker bro.

Dude, seems like you have a problemThe main thing to remember, is don't gamble what you can't afford to lose.It's hard to do, but you'll only be successful if you stand by that creed.If you don't there's always....250px-Knot-hangmans-noose.jpg
I think this joke is tastless. How is it funny ? I can't see the funny side of suicide
troll?? what made me a troll? being open and honest about things? im like one of the first people to ever post on here.
Maybe you could start applying more of what you've learned on this site. I mean come on we all know if we lost a thousand bucks we would find a way to get it back, no matter what it takes.Anyone who loses a grand doesn't post it on FCP.Member 88, then you could listen to all 20,000+ memebers who joined after you and don't dump a grand in an hour.There's like 40 brazillion threads on BR management and how to be a winning player.Therefore, I feel you are a complete troll and this is bullshit. If not. Prove it ******.
I think this joke is tastless. How is it funny ? I can't see the funny side of suicide
What's NOT funny about it? One of the first posts was DNA saying that we shouldn't flame him because it's a serious issue.He's a genius to put it lightly! Funny people know that controversy is hilarious at times. This time, it was, concidering that DNA just said that we shouldn't.No one gets mad when we put YSALASSCKYS... Why is a string with some knot and a loop so bad? If this guy really kills himself because of that post, he doesn't deserve to live. If he does, he'll be dead, and he'll have lost a grand sucking at poker.
Maybe you could start applying more of what you've learned on this site. I mean come on we all know if we lost a thousand bucks we would find a way to get it back, no matter what it takes.Anyone who loses a grand doesn't post it on FCP.Member 88, then you could listen to all 20,000+ memebers who joined after you and don't dump a grand in an hour.There's like 40 brazillion threads on BR management and how to be a winning player.
Couldn't agree more
What's NOT funny about it? One of the first posts was DNA saying that we shouldn't flame him because it's a serious issue.He's a genius to put it lightly! Funny people know that controversy is hilarious at times. This time, it was, concidering that DNA just said that we shouldn't.No one gets mad when we put YSALASSCKYS... Why is a string with some knot and a loop so bad? If this guy really kills himself because of that post, he doesn't deserve to live. If he does, he'll be dead, and he'll have lost a grand sucking at poker.
Couldn't agree less.
Beaverstyle: bad taste.DNA: dude, he does this all the time.seattleallstar: {This Space Was Intentionally Left blank}
wooooopsy.Sorry bout the noose OP, couldn't help myself. Maybe I have a problem too...I think a great aspect of poker is to 'grind it' A.K.A. start small in limits and use proper bankroll management, and try and move up in limits. It makes the beats easier to take, and yes, it takes a while to make some money, but it's IMO true poker.Polish your game, and maybe win a nice $20-$50 mtt and you're set too!1/1,000,000 (guesstimate) can throw $1,000 on a site and immediately become a winning player... or use that $1000 at one time and not go broke. That's why bankroll management is so important..02
Uninstall the software and unplug your computer. In fact, sell your computer and get your $1000 back.
very nice advice! Indeed sale your computer! get your 1k back and do something fun, enjoy a movie or better yet go to DisneyLand! :D
Dude, seems like you have a problemThe main thing to remember, is don't gamble what you can't afford to lose.It's hard to do, but you'll only be successful if you stand by that creed.If you don't there's always....250px-Knot-hangmans-noose.jpg
your a joke! seriously. what heartless advice. Obviously you were raised by wolves. :club: