If You're Here Cos You're Procrastinating...

I have a term paper due later today and I keep coming back to Generals cos procrastinating is more fun than writing it. In case you're remotely interested, its an Economics paper about smoking legislation.If you're here procrastinating too, tell us what you should be doing instead....These dudes are online now...what brings??AcesUp46, astros11ss, Zach6668, Jerry, Santzes, RichieValenz, yourboygsarida, SopotBoy, twentypct, mikegreen2, scaredcoward

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to just drop Game Theory instead of trying to study... how's that for procrastination?
So you're an Economics donk like me too?? I'm about to graduate soon and I don't really know much about Economics...haha.
I decided to just drop Game Theory instead of trying to study... how's that for procrastination?EDIT - I've done economics papers about the smoking legislations... good times...
I'm sorta semi-screwed since I forgot a lot of my Econometrics crap. I suppose I'll just rely on simple averages in my data section...lol
So you're an Economics donk like me too?? I'm about to graduate soon and I don't really know much about Economics...haha.I'm sorta semi-screwed since I forgot a lot of my Econometrics crap. I suppose I'll just rely on simple averages in my data section...lol
Story of my life?4th year... starting sucking... went from a 90% student to failing most classes and not going...
Meh, it all started in 3rd year for me...Might have something to do with why I'm currently kicked out of my house...
I'm living in an off-campus apt so that's not a worry for me. Why were you kicked out of your house anyway?? They don't kick ppl out for being poker degenerates, do they?
I'm living in an off-campus apt so that's not a worry for me. Why were you kicked out of your house anyway?? They don't kick ppl out for being poker degenerates, do they?
Yeah... pretty much...
I have a term paper due later today and I keep coming back to Generals cos procrastinating is more fun than writing it. In case you're remotely interested, its an Economics paper about smoking legislation.If you're here procrastinating too, tell us what you should be doing instead....These dudes are online now...what brings??AcesUp46, astros11ss, Zach6668, Jerry, Santzes, RichieValenz, yourboygsarida, SopotBoy, twentypct, mikegreen2, scaredcoward
I remember when I was in college and I had a paper due, I had 4 1/2 nl tables going as I was writing the paper and would play the smash system till 7 am. Those were some really ugly times, I would literally show up to school after 24 hrs of small stakes online poker and I'd turn in my crappy paper and go back to bed....I had a roommate too so he'd be all pissed that I slept from 12pm to 10 pm and didnt let him use the room.Uggh that sucked...Im glad I quit, school was not for me. f it.

I have a take home midterm for my African American Literature class...... I had to write 5 essays and read a s.hit load of short stories, thanks to the forum and full tilt, i'm only on my 4th one and this is the 4th day I am trying to finish :club:

My paper is due in a few hours and some high quality BS is being concocted right now.
lol, nh sir. im in economics/finance at UNB.. im in my 4 1/2th year, shoulda graduated in may but im pretty sure im graduating in december, a semester late.. i hvent gone to class much this semester, im lucky im naturally smart and the worlds best bullsh itter.. ive literally maybe spent a week total in univ studying, and i have a 3.0... nh me!

Supposed to be reading about fiduciary duties of corporate directors, but they lost me at Smith v. Van Gorkam. Having a 2L summer job in hand in October is powerful disincentive to blow off November through May.

Supposed to be reading about fiduciary duties of corporate directors, but they lost me at Smith v. Van Gorkam. Having a 2L summer job in hand in October is powerful disincentive to blow off November through May.
lol, i learned about fiduciary duties last yaer in Business Law 2. weeethey obv cant put themselves ahead oft he company, but ofte do