If Anyone Is At Foxwoods...

glgl..PS, are you still getting Bankrolled by FCP ? or at least still getting coached by DN? I'm just curious to what the story is now that Protege 1 is over.
nope i'm not bankrolled by FCP, and DN isn't actively coaching me..though we are in contact and i have no doubt he would help me out with any questions i have...
How have the tourneys affected the availability of tables for sidegames? I was thinking about going down today for some Omaha 8OB.
The side games have been fine. Problem is there's no middle level for Omaha 8ob. It's the $4-8 with half kill game or $75-150, and nothing in between. I was there Wednesday to play in the Omaha 8 ob event. They had 2, $4-8 tables going and a $75-150 game, but nothing in between
How have the tourneys affected the availability of tables for sidegames? I was thinking about going down today for some Omaha 8OB.
yeah there's not much of an omaha spread. And if you want to play any of the more popular games the waits are huge while the WPT is in town.
glgl..PS, are you still getting Bankrolled by FCP ? or at least still getting coached by DN? I'm just curious to what the story is now that Protege 1 is over.
I'm sure that DN & Fid talk but, now that Protege 1 is over, Brian has to leave the nest and fly on his own.
yeah there's not much of an omaha spread. And if you want to play any of the more popular games the waits are huge while the WPT is in town.
Yeah, went down this afternoon. They actually had $10/20 Omaha 8OB for the first time since I've played there. Saw Jean-Robert Bellande at a NLHE table. There were quite a few railbirds, but I got the impression that there was more buzz generated by the amount of cash on the table than by who was actually playing. I wouldn't mind having my very own brick of $100s to use as a card protector.
Yeah, went down this afternoon. They actually had $10/20 Omaha 8OB for the first time since I've played there. Saw Jean-Robert Bellande at a NLHE table. There were quite a few railbirds, but I got the impression that there was more buzz generated by the amount of cash on the table than by who was actually playing. I wouldn't mind having my very own brick of $100s to use as a card protector.
haha nice. I was there last night and Paul Darden was there playing the 200/400 omaha game. I actually bet a guy 50 bucks cause I was 99 percent sure it wasnt actually him. Well, it was. (he lost some weight and he didnt have his usual sunglasses and hat on). Late late that night his friend was playinig nl with me and Paul came over and watched us play for awhile.