** The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread **

wow...what a solid addition. Blake is such a perfect team player/sharpshooter PG. scary if you are every other franchise.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

Looks that way. You hear about the Hedo for Luke and Sasha rumor?
Hmm, that might work. A second unit with Blake/Hedo/Odom could get some things done. Of course, swapping out four players for two means they'll still need to fill in a couple more roster spots.
Hmm, that might work. A second unit with Blake/Hedo/Odom could get some things done. Of course, swapping out four players for two means they'll still need to fill in a couple more roster spots.
I'll sign for the min.
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Normally I wouldn't say something like this to jinx them on the night of a game, especially @Sac, but this is the best Laker team since 1989.
Ya, that was an impressive showing. Kings played really well, and didn't really have a shot in that game. Maybe if Head hit a couple jumpers it would have been closer, but the Lakers looked calm and collected the entire game. I know it's early, but assuming the Heat and Lakers are in the finals I don't see how the Heat can beat them.
I know it's early, but assuming the Heat and Lakers are in the finals I don't see how the Heat can beat them.
By scoring more points?The Heat have been steamrolling bad teams too; I think we might want to wait and see what happens when the Heat play the Lakers before making crazy pronouncements. It's also unfair to Boston to just assume Miami will beat them.

98-0? :club:

the lake show looked crazy good last night. i was also very amused by how out of control cousins and evans were at times. coaching that team has to be a whole lot of fun.
ya, my fav part was LO's reaction to cousins when cousins was getting all dramatic on the bench...there was a lot of talking between LO and the king's bench during free throws, i wish i knew what they were saying...
ya, my fav part was LO's reaction to cousins when cousins was getting all dramatic on the bench...there was a lot of talking between LO and the king's bench during free throws, i wish i knew what they were saying...
over the years i've grown to love LO. i'll miss him when he's no longer running around, doing crazy shit, and being an all around uber-talented baskeball player that flashes the kind of talent even other nba players long for.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...