1/15 in UB 25k gtd right now, and 1/20 in 109 6 handed tourny on fulltilt.. GLGLGLGalso... JC(prtypsux) @ a final table for PCA seatgl fellas

4/10 on the FT - 43k in chips chipleader @ 95k1st 67502nd 40003rd 2875etc etcjust as i type that he doubles up a shortstack, down to 24kedit: just doubled a/k against 8/7 aipf.. back at 55k

I thought we made the rule that if theres a rail thread, someone needs to post the final results. Howd he finish on ub? How did Prty do for the PCA seat???
damn it i wake up and i get excited reading this then it just ends :club:
Prty got second on the PCA seat after a HU match where he completely brutalized the other player.
so he didnt get a seat?bc i know some tourneys give multiple seats
so he didnt get a seat?bc i know some tourneys give multiple seats
pretty sure he got 650$ for 2nd in a double sootout :S
I thought we made the rule that if theres a rail thread, someone needs to post the final results. Howd he finish on ub? How did Prty do for the PCA seat???
i busted in 6th for 1500, sadfasgdasdfasdfasdga
Did Waco bust you? I saw he won that.
nop, we pretty much avoided each other at the ft. the real gay hand happened when were still 10 handed... i have the chip lead on the button, it folds to the cutoff who is 2nd in chips, he min raises to 4k. i have 55 and make it 11k, blinds fold he calls, flop 10 9 4, he min bets i raise big he calls.. turn 10, he bets 3800 into the 24k pot or something, i just smooth call, river is a 9 counterfeiting my two pair, he instantly shoves and obv i have 5 high and fold.. pretty sure i was never good though.
looooool is it my 40+ mtt cashless streak over the weekend making you sick?
so what are you down in that period, about $8K?you're still the balls, but that might be a sobering number to people looking to follow your lead.