Evidence Of Life After Death

Any links to these 'many' scientists websites?
Pim van Lommel (can be found in earlier posts) is the most educated regarding NDEs. He believes they show that there is life after death. Have a nice day!
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pim van Lommel (can be found in earlier posts) is the most educated regarding NDEs. He believes they show that there is life after death. Have a nice day!
Conclusive proof is definitively impossible. Have a nice life!
Many scientists look at the evidence and conclude that there is life after death. Have a nice day!
that's what I thought.
Bruce Greyson... Melvin Morse, Karl Popper, Wilder Penfield, John Eccles.Have a nice day!
bruce greyson = phychologistmelvin morse = pediatritionkarl popper = philosopher lolwilder penfield = neurosurgeon educated in the early '20s and working through the '50s, died in 1976. give me a breakjohn eccles = neuroscientist, but again educated in the '20s & working in the '30s through '60s, predisposed to theism during that era, died in 1997. not impressed.i am willing to be impressed, but you'll need to name some working today with anything close to a contemporary education in neuroscience. i'm sure there are a few out there.

Crow, why do you waste your time. I mean, I understand that you want to show people that he is wrong not to prove him wrong but for others to see. But honestly, he has shown that he is not only on of the worse arguers of all time, but one of the most annoying at that. He's as pompous as he is ignorant. Also, about 90% of his posts go like this:“Umm, no. Pimp Van Lommel thinks there's life after death.Have a nice day.”So, if you really want to argue with him, open up word, copy the above statement, make some good points, and then paste this a few times after those points. You can do this all day if you'd like and accomplish as much as you would actually arguing with this person (if he is a person. Personally, I’m pretty sure he’s a psychological experiment aimed at testing the limits of human patience with stupidity. That’s just my opinion, though).

bruce greyson = phychologistmelvin morse = pediatritionkarl popper = philosopher lolwilder penfield = neurosurgeon educated in the early '20s and working through the '50s, died in 1976. give me a breakjohn eccles = neuroscientist, but again educated in the '20s & working in the '30s through '60s, predisposed to theism during that era, died in 1997. not impressed.i am willing to be impressed, but you'll need to name some working today with anything close to a contemporary education in neuroscience. i'm sure there are a few out there.
Melvin Morse is a pediatrition and neuroscientist researching child NDEs. Not good enough for you? Popper and Greyson are higly educated (one site said they were neurologists, but I found they aren't).Karl Pribram spent the past 5 decades devoted to neuroscience. That credible enough for you? Have a nice day!
Crow, why do you waste your time. I mean, I understand that you want to show people that he is wrong not to prove him wrong but for others to see. But honestly, he has shown that he is not only on of the worse arguers of all time, but one of the most annoying at that. He's as pompous as he is ignorant. Also, about 90% of his posts go like this:“Umm, no. Pimp Van Lommel thinks there's life after death.Have a nice day.”So, if you really want to argue with him, open up word, copy the above statement, make some good points, and then paste this a few times after those points. You can do this all day if you'd like and accomplish as much as you would actually arguing with this person (if he is a person. Personally, I’m pretty sure he’s a psychological experiment aimed at testing the limits of human patience with stupidity. That’s just my opinion, though).
Maybe you should try having an open mind. It's fun! Have a nice day!
Maybe you should try having an open mind. It's fun! Have a nice day!
Take your own advice. Once YOU have an opinion on something, you absolutely refuse to even consider the notion that you may be mistaken. It is impossible to know what happens to the human consciousness after death. A near death experience, even if it includes the person being temporarily "dead" is NOT the same thing as death.
Take your own advice. Once YOU have an opinion on something, you absolutely refuse to even consider the notion that you may be mistaken. It is impossible to know what happens to the human consciousness after death. A near death experience, even if it includes the person being temporarily "dead" is NOT the same thing as death.
I'm pretty confused on why we have needed 8/16 pages on this subject. This sentence is obviously correct, and saying otherwise is proof of clinical retardation.
lol, Not true. I have heard all the skeptical arguments saying NDEs don't show life after death. Yet none have explained how someone (Pam Reynolds and others) have been shown to have no brain function yet they claim to be conscious which they back up by verifying events that occured while physically dead. So yeah, it still stands. Try having an open mind! Have a nice day!
lol, Not true. I have heard all the skeptical arguments saying NDEs don't show life after death. Yet none have explained how someone (Pam Reynolds and others) have been shown to have no brain function yet they claim to be conscious which they back up by verifying events that occured while physically dead. So yeah, it still stands. Try having an open mind! Have a nice day!
What's your point? They were not dead, they were NEAR dead. Do you not see the difference?
What's your point? They were not dead, they were NEAR dead. Do you not see the difference?
lol, Pam Reynolds (and others) were dead. All 3 tests to measure brain function were negative. That is the point. Have a nice day!
What does NDE stand for?
near death experience. Some can be more accurately called deathe experiences. Have a nice day!
considering i could list hundreds of contemporarily educated currently-working neuroscientists that would contradict everything those few say, not even close.
........waiting.............waiting............That's what I thought. Have a nice day!
i already posted several in this thread that you didn't comment on. no point.
You haven't shown me any neurologist who believes you can have no detectable brain function yet be able to accurately see and hear things. Have a nice day!
You haven't shown me any neurologist who believes you can have no detectable brain function yet be able to accurately see and hear things. Have a nice day!
Yet I have shown you some neurologists that believe the only reasonable conclusion from accurately seeing and hearing with no detectable brain function is that consciousness/mind/soul can exist outside the body...ie life after physical death. Have a nice day!