Daniel Is Done

He needs to stop blaming variance, and start winning bracelets damnit. If you ask me, no one is good at poker until they have 7 bracelets or more than 7 and thats it.
Yeah, that'll narrow it right down to, umm, let's see.Doyle Brunson, Johnny Chan, Phil Hellmuth, Eric Seidel, Johnny Moss and Billy Baxter. I guess those are the only "good" poker players in the world.I like this thread.Yeah, Daniel is obviously bad at poker. Just reference his win at Tunica earlier this year as well as a 2nd place finish against the best players in the world in the TOC.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you call someone uneducated and you didn't finish school yourself, I only know you because you gamble and when the money is gone, you will be know as another failure, Mcdonalds hires people with no education...thats a start.
How stupid of a comment was this? You don't need to finish school to be "educated." See: Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, etc.Don't be jealous because he makes more $$$ than you. And no, I am not a nut swinger when it comes to Daniel. He is a great player, but he isn't my favorite. That doesn't mean that idiots like you should be allowed to come on here and diss him on his own forum and not get ridiculed for it.Grow a pair man. Don't come on here trying to insult others with stupid lines like, "Mcdonalds is hiring," to try and look cool over the interweb. Daniel=millionaire. I think he's doing just fine. You're jealous, and it shows, and it's nauseating.
First of all, John Juanda = Donkey, everyone knows he hasn't had a winning year since the early 90's.Second, what is a "Ted Forrest" ?I think "Kid Poker" should stop trying to fool us all into thinking he's a good player, anyone with a brain would realize that real pro's like Phil "the poker brat" Hellmuth win a bracelet every single year, ever. Some of you fanboys might try to argue by saying "watch the wsop this year and witness him put people on their exact hands every time" , but you guys are just ignorant and blind and dumb. He needs to stop blaming variance, and start winning bracelets damnit. If you ask me, no one is good at poker until they have 7 bracelets or more than 7 and thats it.
I'm fairly sure you're just joking....But if not...you're retarded.
omg I can't protect you from this one kid, you're on your own
? I said..."I am FAIRLY SURE you're joking" because he's known around here as good player with good poker knowledge, so I took it as a joke. But you never know, there still is that 1% chance where he lost it and has some hatred for DN...But 99% says hes jopking.
First of all, John Juanda = Donkey, everyone knows he hasn't had a winning year since the early 90's.Second, what is a "Ted Forrest" ?I think "Kid Poker" should stop trying to fool us all into thinking he's a good player, anyone with a brain would realize that real pro's like Phil "the poker brat" Hellmuth win a bracelet every single year, ever. Some of you fanboys might try to argue by saying "watch the wsop this year and witness him put people on their exact hands every time" , but you guys are just ignorant and blind and dumb. He needs to stop blaming variance, and start winning bracelets damnit. If you ask me, no one is good at poker until they have 7 bracelets or more than 7 and thats it.
I agree; Phil is the best because he told me so and he seems like a pretty honest guy with no sort of ego problem.I heard the 'Ted Forrest' is very nice this time of year.
How stupid of a comment was this? You don't need to finish school to be "educated." See: Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, etc.Don't be jealous because he makes more $$$ than you. And no, I am not a nut swinger when it comes to Daniel. He is a great player, but he isn't my favorite. That doesn't mean that idiots like you should be allowed to come on here and diss him on his own forum and not get ridiculed for it.Grow a pair man. Don't come on here trying to insult others with stupid lines like, "Mcdonalds is hiring," to try and look cool over the interweb. Daniel=millionaire. I think he's doing just fine. You're jealous, and it shows, and it's nauseating.I'm fairly sure you're just joking....But if not...you're retarded.Jealous no Im just saying if poker was to end he'd have nothing to fall back on. Why doesn't he go to college and join the golf team, Im sure he would do well playing poker with college kids, cause as a pro he's losing it!
How stupid of a comment was this? You don't need to finish school to be "educated." See: Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, etc.Don't be jealous because he makes more $$$ than you. And no, I am not a nut swinger when it comes to Daniel. He is a great player, but he isn't my favorite. That doesn't mean that idiots like you should be allowed to come on here and diss him on his own forum and not get ridiculed for it.Grow a pair man. Don't come on here trying to insult others with stupid lines like, "Mcdonalds is hiring," to try and look cool over the interweb. Daniel=millionaire. I think he's doing just fine. You're jealous, and it shows, and it's nauseating.I'm fairly sure you're just joking....But if not...your retarded.
FYP. And stop using interweb. It's unoriginal for you.I swear, you'd be better off waiting to post until you realize who you are flaming. Go ahead and search PrtyPSux and come back and let us know if you think he is still retarded.We'll wait.
FYP. And stop using interweb. It's unoriginal.I swear, you'd be better off waiting to post until you realize who you are flaming. Go ahead and search PrtyPSux and come back and let us know if you think he is still retarded.We'll wait.
Did you read the whole thing or were you just looking for the word "retarded" as it seems to be your favorite? I wasn't flaming anyone. "I am FAIRLY SURE you're just joking." 99% to 1%Now I know he was joking 100%. Case closed. Leave my balls alone, they're breaking. Seriously, leave my balls alone.
We've been accused of being fans of Daniel Negreanu fans. We're not.We've also been accused of hating Daniel Negrenu. We don't.But let's just be clear on this - Kid Poker is done.He's got nothing to be ashamed of. He put together a historic run in 2004. Then he defeated an objectivey inferior group to win the 2006 WSOP Tunica Circuit. Though some think he's not as good as he used to be, we're not sure that he was ever very good. Instead, he benefited from an outgoing personality and a solid tight agressive game, which allowed him to average a $2424.85 hourly rate in 2005. This year, his VP$IP is all the way up to 44 percent in tournaments. The extra hands are resulting in a rise in mistakes.Oh, and no WSOP braceletes.Finally, some poker insiders think that Daniel is in full-blown retirement mode, and that in his mind he's already hanging out with Ivey at the golf course every morning before he wakes up.The sum of all these various parts? Kid Poker is in a deep hole in the Big Game this year and we hear that the trio of Alex Jacob, Shannon Shorr, and Nick 'The Takeover' Schulman are set to become the future stars of poker. Daniel's only chance of getting back to the top of the mountain might be to author an even more improbale run than in 2004.
UMM ur retarded, don't ever post hear again and don't speak of other people's opinions when their not true. DN has more braceltes than all mentioned above. He can't win every tournament.
? I said..."I am FAIRLY SURE you're joking" because he's known around here as good player with good poker knowledge, so I took it as a joke. But you never know, there still is that 1% chance where he lost it and has some hatred for DN...But 99% says hes jopking.
See uneducated!
See uneducated!
Hmm..You seem confused. "Investments." "Investing." That is what you do with millions of dollars. If he stuck 2 million in a CD at 7% he'd make 140K a year...I'd take 140K for doing NOTHING than working McDonalds, that's just me though...
why would you respond if you were so certain he was joking? not because you are stupid or anything, but because apparently you felt the need to post. this is not a good enough reason to post.please consider this in the future.
Daniel... God? Are you high God would never have a year and he has no WSOP bracelets, let alone lose a million in 1 session
Could you post some more phony hands where you win $2000 with a backdoor flush draw? Or how about some insight into your brilliant play at your home games where you win every single hand? No? Ok, then just put that quote up about 2-3 being the best hand ever. Thanks. J
what a lovely signature it about sums this thread up...sorry bro had to barrow it! :icon_eek:Hey Daniel how does it feel for someone to flame you on your own site...get his ***!
i rather be uneducated and not finish high school than being so pathetic that i had to lie about playing 1000$ sit and gos....STFU.(not that someone that dosent finsh hs is uneducated.)EDIT...I see socal beat me to it. :club:
If you ask me, no one is good at poker until they have 7 bracelets or more than 7 and thats it.
The semi redundant cleverness of this line just cracks me up to no end.nh prty.Mark
Could you post some more phony hands where you win $2000 with a backdoor flush draw? Or how about some insight into your brilliant play at your home games where you win every single hand? No? Ok, then just put that quote up about 2-3 being the best hand ever. Thanks. J
U dont have to believe what I won, It says no where in my blog that I won every hand I played, I never said 2-3 was the best hand I said it was a good hand for me because I have cracked AA twice in my home games..daniel like 10-7 I like 2-3.. :club:
U dont have to believe what I won, It says no where in my blog that I won every hand I played, I never said 2-3 was the best hand I said it was a good hand for me because I have cracked AA twice in my home games..daniel like 10-7 I like 2-3.. :club:
you said that Daniel should go back to school so that he has something to fall back on.he does have something to fall back on .... piles and piles and piles of MOBNEYnot flaming just making a point, carry on
you said that Daniel should go back to school so that he has something to fall back on.he does have something to fall back on .... piles and piles and piles of MOBNEYnot flaming just making a point, carry on
I imagine Daniel keeps one million dollars in coins in a big vault and swims through them for exercise. That's what I would do....that and two chicks at the same time of course.
I imagine Daniel keeps one million dollars in coins in a big vault and swims through them for exercise. That's what I would do....that and two chicks at the same time of course.
why stop at 2?