Daniel Is Done

EDIT: I think this is my favorite thread today. Only an appearance by Ron, Royal, or Matt Damon could make this any better.I guess typing "mrono" here when I flame is like flopping the nuts and minraising. I hope someone calls me out.

Did everybody miss that one? I love irony. (Not calling you a moron, Jeep. It just hit me as funny as hell. I think it should be up there with jopke and mobney.)
Actually, it is. Go here. http://extempore.livejournal.com/122580.html
And for missing the 're
No, I'm not. See my avatar. If you still think I used the incorrect form of Your/You're, then the joke is on you. Ask your parents why this is funny. As long as they passed english in high school, they should be able to let you in on the underlying humor that "Your Retarded" is all about.
Jeep, seriously. Rule #2 in flaming effectively is to not misspell anything and use correct grammar. Otherwise, YSAFYSKY
Is rule #3 to make sure that the flamer is actually not misspelling and is using improper english as an inside jopke? See, I did it again.I can't get what the first F means. Help the new guy? And aside from our obvious different political views, I don't know where this is coming from, but more power to you.
ya i like jeepster so i didn't mention it, but it was funny....Ripytde or whatever his name should be banned...
The funny part is the fact that people don't get it. See above.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think the flamers might at some point release their hammer lock on Daniel's nutsack long enough to notice that Kid Poker has 0 bracelets and 0 WPT titles since 2004? Not to mention he's down a million dollars in the Big Game.
I'm sure you could name many many great poker players who have had 2 year droughts winning bracelets over the course of their careers and against much smaller fields than Daniel has faced these past 2 years. Furthermore, Daniel did win a Circuit Event which is somewhat akin to a bracelet. Finally, your comment about him being "down a million dollars in the big game" just shows your ignorance. Yes, Daniel lost $1M the last time he played, he also won $400k the time before that and I believe that if you check his results for all of 2006 he'd be up in the big game for the year. But, don't let the truth get in the way of the point that you want to make. I'm sure you're right, I'm sure Daniel sucks.

Daniel Negreanu,2006 37th Annual World Series of Poker Omaha High-Low 8/OB: 7th Place, $48,776.00 2006 37th Annual World Series of Poker No-Limit Hold'em Short Handed 6/Table: 8th Place, $38,852.00 2006 Tournament of Champions No-Limit Hold'em: 2nd Place, $325,000.00 2006 National Heads-Up Poker Championship No-Limit Hold'em: 5th Place, $75,000.00 2006 Jack Binion WSOP Tournament Circuit-Grand Tunica No-Limit Hold'em Championship: 1st Place, $755,525.00

Daniel Negreanu,2006 37th Annual World Series of Poker Omaha High-Low 8/OB: 7th Place, $48,776.00 2006 37th Annual World Series of Poker No-Limit Hold'em Short Handed 6/Table: 8th Place, $38,852.00 2006 Tournament of Champions No-Limit Hold'em: 2nd Place, $325,000.00 2006 National Heads-Up Poker Championship No-Limit Hold'em: 5th Place, $75,000.00 2006 Jack Binion WSOP Tournament Circuit-Grand Tunica No-Limit Hold'em Championship: 1st Place, $755,525.00
This is what we like to call:PWNED
I'm sure you could name many many great poker players who have had 2 year droughts winning bracelets over the course of their careers and against much smaller fields than Daniel has faced these past 2 years. Furthermore, Daniel did win a Circuit Event which is somewhat akin to a bracelet. Finally, your comment about him being "down a million dollars in the big game" just shows your ignorance. Yes, Daniel lost $1M the last time he played, he also won $400k the time before that and I believe that if you check his results for all of 2006 he'd be up in the big game for the year. But, don't let the truth get in the way of the point that you want to make. I'm sure you're right, I'm sure Daniel sucks.
nicewell said sir
Do you think the flamers might at some point release their hammer lock on Daniel's nutsack long enough to notice that Kid Poker has 0 bracelets and 0 WPT titles since 2004? Not to mention he was up 1.4 million dollars then lost a million dollars in his last Big Game session, leaving him only up more than $400,000.00.
FYP
mods please ban this guy, hack his system upload the worst trojan imaginable....rape his children and sodomize his grandparents.
OMG... Seriously, you have issues man.Disagreeing with the OP is one thing, saying THAT is quite something else. You should be banned from this forum for life.
We've been accused of being fans of Daniel Negreanu fans. We're not.We've also been accused of hating Daniel Negrenu. We don't.But let's just be clear on this - Kid Poker is done.He's got nothing to be ashamed of. He put together a historic run in 2004. Then he defeated an objectivey inferior group to win the 2006 WSOP Tunica Circuit. Though some think he's not as good as he used to be, we're not sure that he was ever very good. Instead, he benefited from an outgoing personality and a solid tight agressive game, which allowed him to average a $2424.85 hourly rate in 2005. This year, his VP$IP is all the way up to 44 percent in tournaments. The extra hands are resulting in a rise in mistakes.Oh, and no WSOP braceletes.Finally, some poker insiders think that Daniel is in full-blown retirement mode, and that in his mind he's already hanging out with Ivey at the golf course every morning before he wakes up.The sum of all these various parts? Kid Poker is in a deep hole in the Big Game this year and we hear that the trio of Alex Jacob, Shannon Shorr, and Nick 'The Takeover' Schulman are set to become the future stars of poker. Daniel's only chance of getting back to the top of the mountain might be to author an even more improbale run than in 2004.
LOL, I like this one. Very creative and pretty funny, well done!
Do you think the flamers might at some point release their hammer lock on Daniel's nutsack long enough to notice that Kid Poker has 0 bracelets and 0 WPT titles since 2004? Not to mention he's down a million dollars in his last Big Game session.
How many bracelets and WPT wins does John Juanda have since then? How about that guy Ted Forrest? Man, if one day you wake up and understand variance you may have a better understanding of what it means to be a poker player.
LOL, I like this one. Very creative and pretty funny, well done!
I think the OP was probably joking too... but seriously will the Mods ban Ripptyde??My girlfriend works with helping victims of sexual abuse.. I only come here to read informative posts and hopefully learn some good stuff too..Having to read stuff like 'rape his children' I can't tell you how mad that makes me.. I feel sick to my stomach.
Again, there's a chance that Daniel could get back on track;, there's still lots of tournaments to play. With a little luck, things could be very different. Still, his poker play won't begin to improve significantly until he finally comes out of retirement and goes back to life as a poker pro.The biggest part of the problem, in our view, is the continued emergence of the young poker phenoms - Shorr, Jacob, and Schulman. The combination of the new players and more sophisticated NL strategy with an aging, stubborn Daniel is a recipe for disaster.
Now this one is just really stupid and uneducated. Stubborn? You are seriously calling me stubborn? Wow, that's like the furthest thing from the truth. In interviews for the past several years I've been quoted several times talking about the game evolving and if you don't work on your game you'll lose ground. Stubborn? That's just foolish.
Though some think he's not as good as he used to be, we're not sure that he was ever very good. Instead, he benefited from an outgoing personality and a solid tight agressive game, which allowed him to average a $2424.85 hourly rate in 2005. This year, his VP$IP is all the way up to 44 percent in tournaments.
Ahhhh, ok, it all makes sense to me now. You never actually seen me play poker before have you?

what a lovely signature it about sums this thread up...sorry bro had to barrow it! :icon_eek:Hey Daniel how does it feel for someone to flame you on your own site...get his ***!

Ahhhh, ok, it all makes sense to me now. You never actually seen me play poker before have you?
of course he has. in fact, he watches you all the time, otherwise how else could he know your VPIP was as much as 44% in tournaments?its ok DN, you had a good run. obviously you are no longer capable of playing profitable poker, but the landscape has become more difficult recently. its nothing to be ashamed of.my first and onlysw
Now this one is just really stupid and uneducated. Stubborn? You are seriously calling me stubborn? Wow, that's like the furthest thing from the truth. In interviews for the past several years I've been quoted several times talking about the game evolving and if you don't work on your game you'll lose ground. Stubborn? That's just foolish.
Daniel, I don't think you have to lower yourself in responding to posts like this! Even though I think it was only a joke, designed to create a big argument...By responding, you are giving him what he wants.Most people who watch you obviously realize that you are easily capable of adapting your style to many different poker levels, and players. Your results prove this.You've won more than any of us here put together probably.
ya i like jeepster so i didn't mention it, but it was funny....Ripytde or whatever his name should be banned...
OMG... Seriously, you have issues man.Disagreeing with the OP is one thing, saying THAT is quite something else. You should be banned from this forum for life.
I think the OP was probably joking too... but seriously will the Mods ban Ripptyde??My girlfriend works with helping victims of sexual abuse.. I only come here to read informative posts and hopefully learn some good stuff too..Having to read stuff like 'rape his children' I can't tell you how mad that makes me.. I feel sick to my stomach.
I said it in another thread, but I don't forsee him being here for much longer. Call me a psychic.
Well my friend, you have committed the FCP cardinal sin. You have insulted god....I mean Daniel. Prepare for the wrath that will befall you. Please refrain from repeating the truth.....I mean your statement, as it will only increase the wrath of the Danielites. Remember my friend, the internet is a not a free speech bastion, remember your audience. Drink the Kool-Aid!!
Daniel... God? Are you high God would never have a year and he has no WSOP bracelets, let alone lose a million in 1 session
Wait, I thought that playing 80% of the hands in the WSOP ME WAS tight-aggressive. Damnit, I better go read another book and figure out how to play this stupid game!
How can you call someone uneducated and you didn't finish school yourself, I only know you because you gamble and when the money is gone, you will be know as another failure, Mcdonalds hires people with no education...thats a start.
LOL, I like this one. Very creative and pretty funny, well done! How many bracelets and WPT wins does John Juanda have since then? How about that guy Ted Forrest? Man, if one day you wake up and understand variance you may have a better understanding of what it means to be a poker player.
First of all, John Juanda = Donkey, everyone knows he hasn't had a winning year since the early 90's.Second, what is a "Ted Forrest" ?I think "Kid Poker" should stop trying to fool us all into thinking he's a good player, anyone with a brain would realize that real pro's like Phil "the poker brat" Hellmuth win a bracelet every single year, ever. Some of you fanboys might try to argue by saying "watch the wsop this year and witness him put people on their exact hands every time" , but you guys are just ignorant and blind and dumb. He needs to stop blaming variance, and start winning bracelets damnit. If you ask me, no one is good at poker until they have 7 bracelets or more than 7 and thats it.
First of all, John Juanda = Donkey, everyone knows he hasn't had a winning year since the early 90's.Second, what is a "Ted Forrest" ?I think "Kid Poker" should stop trying to fool us all into thinking he's a good player, anyone with a brain would realize that real pro's like Phil "the poker brat" Hellmuth win a bracelet every single year, ever. Some of you fanboys might try to argue by saying "watch the wsop this year and witness him put people on their exact hands every time" , but you guys are just ignorant and blind and dumb. He needs to stop blaming variance, and start winning bracelets damnit. If you ask me, no one is good at poker until they have 7 bracelets or more than 7 and thats it.
And just what do you know about poker?And by that, I mean you're awesome, as in, you are, not the possesive form. Find a new screen name yet?