Starting A New Poker Crew

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuge change your avatar back to Chelsea Charms monster juggs. I'm feeling a little gay after that comment about the OP slobbing my knob, so I need to overcompensate. Op, Offer is still on the table. Just sayin.
I know, but this doesn't change anything
real cute altering quotes so sad 20 something jerkweeds. go back to studying English 101 and getting high before class you gimps
Shit. You got me. I'm done with this thread. It was fun while it lasted, and there is some absolute comedy gold in these pages, albeit mostly unintentional, from this idiot. Still a good time guys. Let's do it again sometime.
real cute altering quotes so sad 20 something jerkweeds. go back to studying English 101 and getting high before class you gimps
Real cute 50 something jerkweeds that are arguing with 20 year olds. Why dont you just go cash your social security check, buy some playboys and entertain yourself. We dont need anymore senior citizens that are going run their mouth. Plus we already have Jerry...And thank your CardWarfare for providing us with this great thread!

Hey KardWarfare you are a loser shame on you for creating this thread you are a disgrace....Sarcasm mhmmmm wnhat a concept. you da manfeel better now settin the hook for all the noobs ? I hate pieces if **** like you.....deceitful no substance scumbagsI hope you get munched by killer whales you lowlife

Hey KardWarfare you are a loser shame on you for creating this thread you are a disgrace....Sarcasm mhmmmm wnhat a concept. you da manfeel better now settin the hook for all the noobs ? I hate pieces if **** like you.....deceitful no substance scumbagsI hope you get munched by killer whales you lowlife
I'm not even going to respond. You've done such a marvelous job of making fun of yourself already that I honestly don't think I can improve on this. [/thread]I love you.
Thepokerdb results for TimWakefield:Total Winnings: $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000Final Tables: 110/13/06 $5,000,000 HORSE (1st of 512)P.S. Hey guys, by the way I won a brazillion dollars.
FYPbrazillion looks much better.
my **** just got hard
just remember, no gays in the crew.
Hangkuk Ive been a member here for a long time and I cant remember the last time you offered any insight worth the corn in my ****
1st off: You apparently don't read stud strat, or any of my insightful posts.2nd off: How in the hell do you have corn in your cock? Wait, I don't even wanna know.Like I said, no gays in the crew.