Starting A New Poker Crew

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan has the credentials. And he's straight.
To be honest he curves a little to my left, his right. So hes not straight. In either department
does he listen to Nickelback?
Thats not fair, Nickelback is really good if you take out those pop singles that get overplayed 2800 too many times. Their latest album is especially rocking.
No bisexuals either. Especially ones who listen to gay rock bands.It's just a fun thing for him to do. Kind of like an experiment. I assume you don't have the credentials to join?
i'm pretty sure he has the credentials to start his own poker crew. and btw, there's no way you and your investor friend are going to make money doing this.
Very nice. You're a good candidate so far, but I'll need a little more background information. Nothing real personal, don't worry. Where did you grow up? How old are you? Ethnic background? Things like that. If you have to check your cunt for dust in the morning you're out.
now I know this post is bullshit

Hey, I'm young and a very good player. I have over 500k in play money on FullTilt, but I'm only 16 and can't deposit for real yet. I play really well though, and my friends tell me I'm going to be the next Phil Ivey. I play every single hand and the only times I lose are when I get bad beated. Can i join?

Thats not fair, Nickelback is really good if you take out those pop singles that get overplayed 2800 too many times. Their latest album is especially rocking.
Do you see their last concert? I saw them in August with Hinder and Three Days Grace. It was awesome.I :club: Nickelback
i'm pretty sure he has the credentials to start his own poker crew. and btw, there's no way you and your investor friend are going to make money doing this.
Not if they pick you, thats for sure
Hey, I'm young and a very good player. I have over 500k in play money on FullTilt, but I'm only 16 and can't deposit for real yet. I play really well though, and my friends tell me I'm going to be the next Phil Ivey. I play every single hand and the only times I lose are when I get bad beated. Can i join?
Now this one is good :club:
Do you see their last concert? I saw them in August with Hinder and Three Days Grace. It was awesome.I :club: Nickelback
I saw them in Raleigh with Hoobastank, Chevelle, and Hinder. It was an excellent concert. A lot of people hear their "catchy" overplayed radio singles and assume all their music is annoying and repetitive. But some of their recent songs are DAMN good. If anyone is curious and doesn't believe me. Download the song "Animals". Anyone who appreciates rock music can't tell me that song doesn't fucking own.

My tournament accomplishments:1) 1st in a Fulltilt 17K guarantee for almost 5k.2) Won a bracelet race on Fulltilt for a 2K package to go to Vegas. I came in second. Top 3 win the prize. If you do a search, there will be threads about the above for more details.

Why not?With enough talented players, and an adhered to, equitable rotation point distribution for determining individual's equity in each tournament cash, it should be relatively easy. I have an existing point system designed for rental revenue in my hotel; it could be modified to poker tournament revenue disbursement pretty quickly.PM me for details, CardWarfare.
I saw them in Raleigh with Hoobastank, Chevelle, and Hinder. It was an excellent concert. A lot of people hear their "catchy" overplayed radio singles and assume all their music is annoying and repetitive. But some of their recent songs are DAMN good. If anyone is curious and doesn't believe me. Download the song "Animals". Anyone who appreciates rock music can't tell me that song doesn't fucking own.
Their early stuff, pre radio, is really good too. They used to play the bars here a lot before they became big south of the border as they are from a small town 30 minutes away. They are a good rock band. Good guys too.
Well, if this is for real I would be very interested. In 2005 I was required to track final table finishes because of a poker group I was in. (Below). I have not slowed down in 2006 but have stopped saving results. I have won about 7 multi's since 2005. Sign me upppp. Stopped tracking middle of september
That is very impressive so far. What can you tell me about your personal background?
Jordan has the credentials. And he's straight.
Yeah, but I think he might be, you know, of the African persuasion.
now I know this post is bullshit
Why? That's a perfectly legitimate question. If you don't want to join that's fine, but don't rain on my parade.
If anyone is curious and doesn't believe me. Download the song "Animals". Anyone who appreciates rock music can't tell me that song doesn't fucking own.
I'll check it out, if only because I don't like to argue against things I don't know about. It may surprise me and not be derivative dreck. But I'd be surprised.