Anyone Buying Into Online Stocks Now?

Not yet. I don't think it has bottomed out yet. We should be ready to buy in about two weeks. One more fallout left before it all levels off, so you'd still be buying too high until then.

I spoke to my broker this morning to start looking into them now....We agreed to talk in the AM thursday.Will they fall more? Who knows but a solid cash generating company, with a HUGE market share, in what appears to be in a growth business, that has just gotten whacked for 60 percent in the last week....I may be making a purchase very soon!

I'm not super familiar with stocks/trading. I have a few mutual funds but what would be the best way to get some of these stocks, without getting a broker.Thanks
etrade?
I called about buying a few stocks and the dude tells me he wont take the $2 I'd like to invest, he said go buy a fu.cking lotto ticket instead :club:
speaking of which. Lotto 6/49 in Canada can be + EVget this, the odds to win lotto 6/49 are 1 in 14 million. @ 2 dollars a ticket thats 28 million to cover all numbers.In october 2005, 1 person claimed 54 million. Now its a gamble that you're the only person with correct numbers, and its also a ridiculous task to get 14 million lottery tickets.but hey.... gamboooool
speaking of which. Lotto 6/49 in Canada can be + EVget this, the odds to win lotto 6/49 are 1 in 14 million. @ 2 dollars a ticket thats 28 million to cover all numbers.In october 2005, 1 person claimed 54 million. Now its a gamble that you're the only person with correct numbers, and its also a ridiculous task to get 14 million lottery tickets.but hey.... gamboooool
Damn Canada is always more expensive...$2 a ticket? LOL, thats just funny.
Damn Canada is always more expensive...$2 a ticket? LOL, thats just funny.
yeah its 2/ticket..but theres also atlantic 649 which i a million every week an only $1.. super7 is $3 for 2 lines, 4$ for 3..
LMAO :club:
I thought the odds were higher than 1 in 14 million. Are there really only 14 million combinations? Someone calculate...
I thought the odds were higher than 1 in 14 million. Are there really only 14 million combinations? Someone calculate...
better things to do.....like type this sentence.
its actually less its 13,980 000 ( i rounded)its 6 numbers from 1 - 49.

Stock prices are indicative of the future or the promise that a company or entity has. Even though they are generating good cash flow at the present moment, if there is a downward trend, the stock price will dictate that.I, personally am VERY excited about getting in to some stocks that have fallen tremendously in the last few days.I will not do so for a few weeks or maybe even months, but I will wait until I feel it is priced in correctly with relation to what they are expected to make WITHOUT the U.S. At that point I feel the risk/reward is MUCH higher than just about every other stock on the market right now.These companies are far from dead, and will still be cash cows, but just to a lesser extent. They will still be growth companies, with tremendous room to grow in other continents.If you are able to find a relative bottom, then I feel you could do very well for yourself. This is especially true if it gets 'overturned' (Sorry I do not know the legal logistics), and therefore do not know the correct terms etc. If that was to happen, the stock will climb steadily once again.As I said in prior posts about this issue, I will do the math this weekend to find out what the correct price to buy at would be.Sorry for the lengthy post, just excited about the prospects this offers.

Spence,I agree with you for the most part however...why would write off the US money as gone. I done believe for a minute that they will cancel US accounts forever. I have my doubts on if they will freeze them at all....270 days is a long way off.As for the guy who posted about how to buy a stock without a broker, my advise would be this isn't the type of thing enter the stcok market on. Get your feet wet first before you jump on these. Stocks are like poker...bankroll management is key.One question though. Why am i so much better managing money with stocks then poker....the money just doesn't seem real in my den....sad but true.

Speaking of stocks, here's one to think about.PtekPoker Tek, Lyle Berman's company with the fancy new electronic poker tables.www.pokertek.comIF there is a large number of US poker players shut out of online, then they will increase poker players numbers in B&M. The online players will be comfortable with these tables, probably even gravitate to them.Sales of table should go up.Speculative at best, but that's why I'm not charging you for this.Although if you make millions I will expect a cigar ( good one )

yeah i saw pokertek. i dont know what to think of the tables, but i do think that they are on the right path with their set up of the kiosk and waiting list, as well as the tablet thing. with the increase of new players to b&m's, it will save a lot of time and energy. personally, i dont think i would enjoy playing live poker on a screen

yeah i saw pokertek. i dont know what to think of the tables, but i do think that they are on the right path with their set up of the kiosk and waiting list, as well as the tablet thing. with the increase of new players to b&m's, it will save a lot of time and energy. personally, i dont think i would enjoy playing live poker on a screen
I agree, and I think the normal poker player feels the same way, which is why sales are so slow. But if internet losers start coming into B&Ms then I can see this appealing to them.I would play on this table the first time just for the novalty, but I don't mind tipping the dealer, and I think this is a cruel way to maximize profits for a profit rich business by cutting dealers out.