Getting Back At Bill Frist

I've thought of a way to potentially pwn Bill Frist in retaliation for spearheading this ill-conceived, senseless attack against online poker. As some of you are probably aware, a certain advice columnist had big issues with some of Senator Rick Santorum's policies. The columnist encouraged his readers to submit definitions for his newly minted word (ie. not proper noun) 'Santorum'. The idea here being to get the politican's name associated with something he contempts. The campaign proved to be a huge success:http://www.spreadingsantorum.comLink is DNSFW btw.So what I'm wondering is if this is a possible line of attack against Frist as well. I mean, we've got a nice precedent to follow up, and a name that's really easy to verb-ize into an online poker term. ie. Frist, verb. To lay a bad beat on your opponent. "Man, I totally got fristed on that last hand"I purposely started with a mundane example to get the creative juices flowing...you can do better, and it'd be awesome if we could make 'fristing' a common poker expression for some highly objectionable online poker experience.Begin!

I've thought of a way to potentially pwn Bill Frist in retaliation for spearheading this ill-conceived, senseless attack against online poker. As some of you are probably aware, a certain advice columnist had big issues with some of Senator Rick Santorum's policies. The columnist encouraged his readers to submit definitions for his newly minted word (ie. not proper noun) 'Santorum'. The idea here being to get the politican's name associated with something he contempts. The campaign proved to be a huge success:http://www.spreadingsantorum.comLink is DNSFW btw.So what I'm wondering is if this is a possible line of attack against Frist as well. I mean, we've got a nice precedent to follow up, and a name that's really easy to verb-ize into an online poker term. ie. Frist, verb. To lay a bad beat on your opponent. "Man, I totally got fristed on that last hand"I purposely started with a mundane example to get the creative juices flowing...you can do better, and it'd be awesome if we could make 'fristing' a common poker expression for some highly objectionable online poker experience.Begin!
That'll show him *cough*

Another player at the table: "How you doing today Bossyrossy?"Bossyrossy: "I'm losing money hand over Frist"Can't we just petrol bomb his house???

Frist You !(an option)It is tempting to make it mean something that would make sense to us. Your example would be one. I like the angle of a word for"stupidly combining things that really don't go together (ala online gaming and port security)" Instead of "that's pretty random", it would be "Wow, that's frist."It could be the new word for a donkey or fish, anyone who is clueless.Ultimately, it's gotta be something bad. Something he very specifically he would not want to be associated with, like pedophile activities, beastiality, etc

Another player at the table: "How you doing today Bossyrossy?"Bossyrossy: "I'm losing money hand over Frist"Can't we just petrol bomb his house???
While it might make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and out, it probably wouldn't be good for the cause. :club:
The campaign proved to be a huge success:
It must not have been THAT successful since I don't know what the hell you are talking about :club:
Frist You !(an option)Ultimately, it's gotta be something bad. Something he very specifically he would not want to be associated with, like pedophile activities, beastiality, etc
Yeah, the association wouldn't really ever piss him off personally unless it was some objectional sex act. I'm sure Frist doesn't even know the rules to any poker games. But te sexual association game has already been done and I didn't think it'd really work on this forum, heh.
One moring I woke up and started having problems urinating. I then noticed big welps on my "bill". Then the horrible pain started and thats when I realized, that 2$ ho must have been a frist.
lol, niceI also like the idea of using 'Frist' when someone makes a play that just doesn't make any sense. As in, calling off all your chips with tptk and going runner runner to win the pot against a set on the flop might be an excusable play. But getting it in with like an underpair to the board or calling with no flush on a 5 suited board and action in front of you..."Wow, you really fristed me up the *** calling with an underpair there and hitting on the river""Dude, you fristed your chips off good calling with one pair on the river with that bet and call ahead of you"

Sadly, the supporters of gay sex are infinately more mature than the supporters of online poker.Santorum was chosen because it was 'the bad aspect of something good' the bad being santorum and.. santorum, the good being public elections and.. yeah. Also because it was something relevant that Santorum would hate.To truly to the same thing to Fritz, it would have to be something relevant that he hates, (gambling?). And also something somehow connected to Riders or Christmas tree bills Which unlike the badmouthing of partially accepted lifestyles have been around for as long as there have been legislative bodies.

What's wrong with the Republican party these days?What's with Foley wanting to "Frist" young boys? He must have a taste for "Santorum".With all the bad press, Foley must be sweating like a "Frist" in church.