How Is This Possible?

how, have you seen him play?
by playing super aggressive and getting lucky at the right times the same way a lot of people win tournaments
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... So, um, what are your poker credentials? I mean, you have the right to say whatever you want, but why should we take your opinion on the right way to play tournament poker seriously? You trash Taun Le like you've owned him before at the table. More likely, you've seen him play at most 50 hands on tv and that somehow makes you an expert on his game. Well, you're full of it!! -DynOmite
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... So, um, what are your poker credentials? I mean, you have the right to say whatever you want, but why should we take your opinion on the right way to play tournament poker seriously? You trash Taun Le like you've owned him before at the table. More likely, you've seen him play at most 50 hands on tv and that somehow makes you an expert on his game. Well, you're full of it!! -DynOmite
Hi Tuan
TUAN LE OF LOS ANGELES, CALifetime Winnnings: $4,565,955 *
He was two WPT tourneys and one of them was the 25K entry. Some people would say he's a aggrodonk though but I'm sure that's not really true. He's probably aggrodonk like Gus Hansen is aggrodonk.
From what I've seen on TV, all pro's are complete donks. They raise and call with hands that should be immediately folded. I'm sure I could outplay any pro at the table at any time, because they're all just f***ing luckbox donks.Case in point: I mean, who goes all-in with 10/2 on the final table of the WSOP??? What a complete idiot that Doyle Brunson is. He's just a luckbox. Him and every other pro.(you can't seriously think I'm serious)
AK vs KK, donking and get super lucky. Then, WPT Championship.
Ok, so you saw a few TV hands. Have you sweated him for an entire tournament, watched every single hand, seen into his thoughts?Tuan is fantastic poker player.