Poker... Olympic Event?

If Poker is going to be an olympic sport we might as go all the way and claim Beer Pong, Quarters, Risk, Scrabble, Monopoly, Flipcup, Wiffleball, and Table Tennis as Olympic sports as well. Oh wait...

yea.. "Greg Raymer" and "sport", just don't compute
"David Wells" and "sport" don't go together either.
If Poker is going to be an olympic sport we might as go all the way and claim Beer Pong, Quarters, Risk, Scrabble, Monopoly, Flipcup, Wiffleball, and Table Tennis as Olympic sports as well. Oh wait... "David Wells" and "sport" don't go together either.
that's true too

i love poker but i don't think it would make a good olypmic event. There is too much luck involved in a two week span (how long the olympics last) and it wouldn't really show who the best in the world are. Besides-how would America pick the team?

If Poker is going to be an olympic sport we might as go all the way and claim Beer Pong, Quarters, Risk, Scrabble, Monopoly, Flipcup, Wiffleball, and Table Tennis as Olympic sports as well. Oh wait... "David Wells" and "sport" don't go together either.
maybe im wrong but isnt table tennis an olympic sport?
i love poker but i don't think it would make a good olypmic event. There is too much luck involved in a two week span (how long the olympics last) and it wouldn't really show who the best in the world are. Besides-how would America pick the team?
obv the FT of the ME would decide the team :club: