Daniel, True Canadian...

Hey Daniel, I am gald you have the Balls to express your opinion. After all its only your WEBSITE? As a fellow Canadian I totally agree with your views. I am so happy we have leadership that actually stood up and said NO to Bush on IRAQ and the invasion. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and yet this administration felt it had the Policing Power to go overthrow a Government? Why don't they invade China, N korea or Iran? The founding fore fathers would never have allowed this administrtion to do what it is doing. No rights can be taken based on terrorit threats. SIMPLE as that. YOu can not suppress constitutional rights based on Scare Tactics. That is why I am Proud To BE CANADIAN! Loved all over the world and never have to travel in disguise. Do you know in Greece, Americans are pretending to be Canadian. They have backpacks with our flags on them? When I approached them they let me in on there worries about being hated? Is this how Americans have to hide in this day and age?

just one correction that most people need to make:it is not a 'war'. it was an invasion of a sovergn (sp?) country without international agreement (i.e. illegal), and it is now an occupation.it was never a 'war'.

just one correction that most people need to make:it is not a 'war'. it was an invasion of a sovergn (sp?) country without international agreement (i.e. illegal), and it is now an occupation.it was never a 'war'.
you're confused. its a "war on terror." that makes it a war. screw definitions.
Hey Daniel, I am gald you have the Balls to express your opinion. After all its only your WEBSITE? As a fellow Canadian I totally agree with your views. I am so happy we have leadership that actually stood up and said NO to Bush on IRAQ and the invasion. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and yet this administration felt it had the Policing Power to go overthrow a Government? Why don't they invade China, N korea or Iran? The founding fore fathers would never have allowed this administrtion to do what it is doing. No rights can be taken based on terrorit threats. SIMPLE as that. YOu can not suppress constitutional rights based on Scare Tactics. That is why I am Proud To BE CANADIAN! Loved all over the world and never have to travel in disguise. Do you know in Greece, Americans are pretending to be Canadian. They have backpacks with our flags on them? When I approached them they let me in on there worries about being hated? Is this how Americans have to hide in this day and age?
first you know nothing about the "founding forefathers" and consititutional rights so please stop that...be proud being canadian, but I would rather be hated for actually doing something people disagree with in history than be "loved" for doing absolutely nothing.....yes the USA did all of the difficult stuff keeping your country safe on our coattails for what seems like forever...... lol....short memory.....
you're confused. its a "war on terror." that makes it a war. screw definitions.
Iraq and terrorism?How did you link them?If USA attacked Iraq to bring democracy,fine.What about USA's biggest ally in mid east then?Saudi Arabia.Which is ruled by a King.Don't they deserve democracy too?
O RLY?Some of you just make **** up as you go along.Check ya history there bub...find one "war" that the UN "agreed" on...I guess Clintons kosovo adventure was illegal too.
Arent you the one who bashed Daniel on his OWN WEBSITE with a thread saying he sucks at poker and he should stop playing golf. Quit riding the fence and take a stance once in awhile.
Iraq and terrorism?How did you link them?If USA attacked Iraq to bring democracy,fine.What about USA's biggest ally in mid east then?Saudi Arabia.Which is ruled by a King.Don't they deserve democracy too?
the war on them is the war on terror. therefore they must be causing terror, therefore they are terrorists.its foolproof!
O RLY?Some of you just make **** up as you go along.Check ya history there bub...find one "war" that the UN "agreed" on...I guess Clintons kosovo adventure was illegal too.
Thousands of Bosnian civils were butchered by Serbians in front of UN soldiers in Kosovo.
Thousands of Bosnian civils were butchered by Serbians in front of UN soldiers in Kosovo.
Thousands of Iraqi civils were butchered by Hussein.There was more justification for this war than that one..that you seem to support.
Thousands of Iraqi civils were butchered by Hussein.There was more justification for this war than that one..that you seem to support.
yea and our heros americans don't seem to care much unless victims have oil.
yea and our heros americans don't seem to care much unless victims have oil.
Yeah..because we know about all that oil in every other place we have gone to war.And yeah...HERO is a proper term for Americans.

Don't y'all see that Bush went into Iraq under false pretenses. Weapons of mass destruction??? Straight up LIES!Wake up america, Bush doesn't give a rats *** about Iraq, just the oil.Why won't he go help the refugees in Sudan, cause there's no oil, and now he's looking for a reason to get in Iran for their oil.He's obviously following his fathers plan for oil in the middle east.And now with all the oil we found up here in canada who knows what could happen??? :club:

Littlepoppa,When exactly was Canada's security threatened and they rode your coattails ? Its my belief that American foreign policy THREATENS Canadian security more than anything else. Saudi Arabia is an ally of the USA .....how many 911 highjackers were Iraqi? How many Saudi?Let me answer that for you 0 Iraqi and ......15 out of the 19 were SAUDIS. Dont blame Canada for not being stupid enough to attack Iraq LOL.Gunn

Wow, you who hate Bush have almost as much hate in you as the Islamo fascists who would slit your throats and laugh at how dumb you are. You can't even see the evil in those who would fly planes into buildings and kill us, they will nuke your dumb asses if they get the chance. Then you blather on about how it was not Iran or Iraq who did it. Duhhhhhhh, we all know that. It was islamo fascist terrorists who did it, not a country. The Iamamadman from Iran would kill you and all in your family without a second thought, he hates everything about us. Daniel tells us he is a Christian, and doesn't consider the mad man thinks that means you should be converted or killed? When are you guys gonna wake up? When Bush is gone and a democrat is president I can't wait to see who you will blame then. Someone like Hillary will carry on, maybe when the loons nuke a city in the EU, Us or even Canada you fools will wake up. God help us all.

where u bush supporters (or blindly flag-waving americans) go wrong is to assume everything is broken down into dem/con.u really shouldn't let your opinions be guided on such superficial things.and tell me how calling the US invasion of iraq an 'invasion' and the current situation an 'occupation' making **** up?
Why don't people understand the FACT that Saddam Huessein (IRAQ) provided TRAINING GROUNDS for AL QAEDA for DECADES!?!?!?And who was it again who carried out 9/11?