The Pizza Boy Diaries

No shit idiot its for amusement not money
QFT... if mom has a mercedes, money isn't a problem.ps... please have a friend of yours follow you around with a video camera, the limo idea is gold jerry... gold.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had many jobs over the years. Delivering pizzas when I was in college was the best. Back then, I was young, cute and thin. To get extra tips, I made sure I had clevage showing. That was the extent of my costuming.
Pics would help with the self pleasuring fantasy. Thanks in advance.
well, since you are Asian, I think you should go with a docile Asian man with a thick accent that keeps bowing over and over trying to get the client to bow with you. Also, gather about 20 Chinese takeout menus and give them all to the client when you hand them the pizza box. Say domo arigato a 12 times. Try to work in the phrase Tokyo Drift as well
he needs to also have someone bring a gong along with him, and just ring it a bunch while dutch bows.
You are so going to get beat up in jail... :club: I like the Asian one as well. You so funny.
thanks you kind sir
also, ask them if you can use their bathroom and telephone
see, I knew you had at least one funny in you.
he needs to also have someone bring a gong along with him, and just ring it a bunch while dutch bows.
brilliant
This is me a few weeks before I turned 16. This was my junior year high school picture for the yearbook. done1.jpg
nice, you put out then? Lots of girls start giving it up around 15 years of age

Observational comedy is king...I just wish I had more time for independent projectsOK... heres one that would cost Fox at least $2KPlace a hidden camera inside the pizza bag. When the "mark" opens the door, hold your stomach and ask to use the bathroom. Place the bag somewhere so it films the entire room. Run to the can and on the way drop something like an empty 1/2 pint booze bottle on the floor.While inside, play pre-recorded sounds of loud farting while moaning and yelling things like "OH MY GOD!!!" and "PLEASE LET IT STOP!!!"Flush the toilet several times during the act and set off a mexican stink bomb under the door so the fumes leach out where the camera is placed.Walk out normally, pick up the bag and leave. A long piece of TP dragging from your shoe would be a plus.Youll have to be selective about your targets. Young girls and students are the best. Bikers and unfriendly people are probably a no-no.

This is me a few weeks before I turned 16. This was my junior year high school picture for the yearbook. done1.jpg
Nice pic...I couldnt help but notice that it was in black&white....When did you graduate anyway?I hope the photographer wasnt burned when the gunpowder flash went off....Sorry... I'm an EOJ (equal opp jokester)

Get a leather helmet and an accomplice. Have the accomplice deliver the pizza while you are next to him on a leash self injuring yourself.Retarded Pizza BoyIf they ask or look curious have your accomplice explain that it is part of a vocational program. I bet you will get people to start requesting the retarded pizza boy deliver their order.XIII.B.4.bTHUM.jpg

thats what the foums are far, make people feel better
tears a little, sniff sniff, since i stopped playing online, strat became boring, and i fell...dare i say back into general surfing. Now i have seen the light!!