Bored So... Funniest Real Names Ever

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm a fan of obscurity, this is so far off the charts I'm going to have to hope you recede back into the darkness whence you came.
i was thinking the same thing...where the hell did this come from
you liked Topanga didn't you?
As it was said above...there isn't a teenage boy here who didn't lose his TGIF virginity to Topanga....wait was that creepy?Yeah it was creepy..........
God bless those lips.
QFTOh and let me add on my name, although I think everyone on here already knows it....Richard Johnson...oh yes, **** Squared was my favorite insult I got through high school
seriously though... D.ick Pound... unbelievable... wouldn't you go by Richard, or Rich or something???Also, maybe you remember, maybe you don't, and maybe I'm a little too metrosexual, but there was a guy on that show Boy Meets World named Rider Strong. Poor kid never had a chance...Oh Yeah, almost exactly a year as an official forum member and only my 200th post... wish everyone was a little more selective...
+1that was too easyOk my submission old landlord......D.ick Jolly In the phone book he was Jolly D.ick

A dude called 'Wayne King' lives just down the road from meAlso my buddy works as a phone monkey for a bank and he had to do an i.d check on one 'Vincent Superdude Nymphomaniac Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell Valentine' - It was legit, the dude had his name changed, I'll bet he has hundreds of friends and a loving wife...

is he in a crappy pop rock band?
Justin Sane - (Anti-Flag)There's loads of them:Davey Havok - AFICasey Chaos - Amen DOn't suppose they are real tho...

Back in high school I used to do the P.A. for the girls basketball games.As the game would start I would do player introductions.Starting at Guard, #3, Blah blah.I was doing visitor introductions one game and was going down the list and got to a name I knew I was screwed before I even said it, Stacy FuksSo in front of several hundred people over a loud PA system.Starting at Guard #3 Staaaacyyyyyyyy Fuuuucccckkkkkkssss! cause I always said the names with great emphasis.The crowd goes silent and I hear this guy in the stands yell "thats pronounced FOOKS u idiot!"Doh.

Back in high school I used to do the P.A. for the girls basketball games.As the game would start I would do player introductions.Starting at Guard, #3, Blah blah.I was doing visitor introductions one game and was going down the list and got to a name I knew I was screwed before I even said it, Stacy FuksSo in front of several hundred people over a loud PA system.Starting at Guard #3 Staaaacyyyyyyyy Fuuuucccckkkkkkssss! cause I always said the names with great emphasis.The crowd goes silent and I hear this guy in the stands yell "thats pronounced FOOKS u idiot!"Doh.
This reminds me of another classic, my buddy is a good tennis player and has the unfortunate name Simon Cockman, During one tennis game he was called over the P.A as 'SIMON COCKRAM' I can only assume someone wrote it wrong for a laugh, but it was a good laugh! :icon_biggrin:Also, in the UK, girls play netball.... just sayin'....

I worked in a call center for a major insurance company. One of my favorite clients was named Happy Boozer. That was his real name . . . not a nickname. His family owned the property for years so they named the street after the family. Boozer Lane. Happy Boozer on Boozer Lane. Had another client named Edward Rape. I never brought it up but I'm sure he had trouble finding dates.

In high school I used to deliver pizzas. There was this one family that ordered every Sunday at the same time. Their name - Bohner (pronounced boner). The funny thing is they would never say their name when ordering, they always spelled it out... I would like a pizza for B-O-H-N-E-R.

This just furthers my suspicions that you were part of the audio visual club in high school.

Surprised nobody mentioned this one yet.Another Gaming CEO Arrested by U.S. GovernmentSportingbet Chairman Peter Dicks Nabbed in New York